4 |The chaotic five|

"SAMARA USE YOUR FUCKING TURN SIGNAL!!" Nick yells as Samara makes yet another sharp turn.

I swear this girl banged the driving instructor because there's no way in hell her license is legal. As she made the turn I practically crashed into Hobie.

"DAMN! Bitch if you kill me I swear I'll haunt you." Laura says smashing into me.

Hobie was laughing the whole time with his chaotic ass. He helped me sit up and asked if I was ok so that's a plus.

"Bro the speed limit is 55 why the hell we in the 80s!" Nick screams at Samara.

She was laughing like a maniac and just singing with the music. Her music taste was so questionable, one minute it was rap and heavy metal the next it was slow jazz and R&B.

We're all screaming for our lives as she swerves past cars. We can hear honking and I'm telling you I've never heard so many racial slurs in my life and Samara just sticks her hand out the window and flicks them off.

"I DONT WANT TO DIE!!" Laura yells hanging on to me.

"Bitch get off me!" I shove her off.

"Fuck the police but shit it would be a good time right now! Take this hoe to a mental hospital, crazy ass bitch!" Nick yells.

"Fuck you all! Say another thing about my driving I'm crashing this motherfucker." Samara laughs.

"Ain't no fucking way she just laughed while threatening to kill us." I frown.

"Is it always this chaotic with you guys, because I gotta hang out with them more" Hobie laughs.

I start getting anxious because as funny as it was this girl was doing 90 now and she wasn't slowing down anytime soon and she's almost crashed like 30 times. And all the yelling wasn't helping.

"Samara I will pay you to slow down! I'm begging you!!" Laura yells.

"No can do! Calm down we're almost there." She laughs.

Nick just gave up at this point and he was actually just posting on his Instagram story about him dying.

I'm pretty sure Hobie noticed my nervousness and he put his arm around me  pulls me closer to him. His smell calmed me down a bit, then Samara sped into the parking lot. She cut off I don't know how many people but we finally parked almost hitting a child in the process.

"Yea Y/N your driving back. I want to live a bit longer." Laura says as she slowly gets out of the car.

"See we got here in one piece." Samara smirks.

"Like hell we did. We are never letting you drive again." Nick sighs and gets out.

"But-"

"No buts drummer whore! Y/n is driving" Laura cuts off.

"Do you guys just have mean nicknames for eachother?" Hobies chuckles as he helps me out the car.

"Yea, she's drummer whore, Laura is bossy clutz because she's mad clumsy and Nick, well Nick is pretty boy." I say.

"What about you?" He looks at me.

"Oh y/n we call her n/n or virgin whore." Samara laughs.

"Why virgin whore..." Hobie sighs.

"Because she's lowkey mad freaky... Never even would have thought until I seen her phone. But she's a virgin unless you took that." Laura shrugs and begin walking to the mall.

"Hell no! Are you crazy why would him take my virginity?" I cross my arms.

"He's your boyfriend, but hell if she's being difficult I'm always open Hobie." Nick chuckles.