Chapter 1 - Storm

I appreciate the positive feedback. Now let's get into the knitty gritty.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With Reine on standby she had given the order of (F/N) to break away from the class. As they landed and were following a giant flag being waved to help those in the back of the group navigate, she instructed (F/N) to head in the opposite direction. Walking away out of sight of the class and into the grassy plain. 

"Am I out of range?" Asked (F/N).

< No one following you either. That's good. Be careful though. There's wind picking up. > Replied Reine.

She was right. This was no ordinary wind. It was bright and tropical like an island is supposed to be. But then the sky turned dark and the wind picked up at extremely high levels. Was this a tropical storm? Some sort of hurricane no one projected?

< Get down. > Ordered Reine.

(F/N) laid down and covered his head with his hands. "What's going on?" This storm wasn't built up. There was zero wind flowing by. Something triggered this. No rain either. Just dangerous winds. He could see brush and small objects flying past him. Good thing he decided to duck and cover. "Reine!"

There was a clashing sound coming from the sky. Then another. As poor (F/N) looked up in his mind he saw two bolts of lightning strike one another. And yet again. It started to become clear to him. This mostly likely was spiritual. 

"Spirits? Or AST?" Thought (F/N). "There's no spacial quack alarm."

A few more clashes until a gust of wind was thrown near his direction. Causing him to tumble over a few times. Then low and behold, the cause of the madness. Standing twenty paces apart or so were two girls. Or rather, spirits. They looked like twins. Long orange hair, outfits that could pass for lingerie, and chockers with locks on them. Weirdly enough there were wrist locks with chains too. But, they didn't connect which was odd. The stormy weather cleared as (F/N) stood up to see what all the commotion was about. All he could make heads or tails with is there were two spirits in front of him that didn't set off any alarm.  

"Not bad. I'd expect as much as my other half." One spirit said on the right side of (F/N)'s vision.

"Rebuttal. 99 battles and clearly you don't know who had the advantage. It is clearly mine." Said the other spirit.

"Give it up already. I should be the Yamai successor."

"Negative. The name Yamai doesn't fit someone lowly like you."

"Shut up! Don't you dare make fun of me!"

< (F/N) you there? > Reine can still connect thankfully.

"Yeah..."

< What's going on? Where are you located? >

"Two spirits that look alike and after that, I really, don't know." (F/N) was dumbfounded. There's two girls fighting over something that to him makes no sense. Zero.

"Summary. You are a void of meaning?" Said the spirit with the cold voice.

"That does it!" One of the spirits shot forward into action.

"Battle. Hi-ya."

The wind started to get violent again. The battle was going to resume. Who knew how this could end. Just maybe they could activate an alarm this time around. 

"STOP!" Called (F/N). 

The two spirits were just about to punch each other as they heard the cry out.