Chapter 11 - The New Normal

I'm not going to lie, there are certain arcs and plots I get nervous about. From my Tatenashi story with a trans protag, to my Prinz Eugen with an alias first name (I got a lot of shit for it but it was justified), and I was nervous as all hell making a character pregnant at first (Rias). But this one having Yamai appear had me on the fence for many months on and off. Thank you to everyone with kind words. Let's continue.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Makoto was adjusting well into the new apartment where all the spirits were living. She was able to get everything in there that was originally in the vacant house which was soon to be torn down to be rebuilt. It was good timing on the spirit squad. Along with that, with Natsumi being very new as well, those two hit it off very well. Two magic users exchanging notes and different techniques to learn from one another. It was a blessing in disguise. 

It was Kaguya's night as (F/N) was cuddling her in his room. Around that time where it was pushing it if they should turn in for the night. But during these 'soft dates' as Kaguya called them, she asked questions and just overall talked. 

"(F/N), what did you learn when Yamai was here outside how pretty she was?" She asked.

"Taller too and in regular shoes. That, and I found it odd that she knew who everyone. It confirms that you and Yuzuru are really part of one another. She's great and I would like her around but, I truly don't think you and your sister realize how special the two of you are." He smiled at her and put a hand through her hair. "

"Special?" Pondered Kaguya.

"You two are a different kind of cute. The personalities and the way you two carry yourselves. Only I can see as you can picture."

"We know." She just rolled her eyes with a playful giggle. 

"If we were to play the game I-spy, you can't see your own eyes. If I said I said I-spy and it was your color, you have no idea. It's also unfair to you. But in this case, if you don't see what I see in a mirror or be aware on how you carry yourself, not sure how I can help."

"I guess that makes sense. But you speak better than both of us. Details would be nice Mr. Man." She pouted.

"There is a little curiosity, this determined to find out, know how to have fun, and the way you are starting to dive in and learn while being a student like both of you thought was interesting is turning around for the better. The two of you had this, I don't want to say a chip on your shoulders but, you considered yourselves not normal. But you are."

Kaguya laid back on a pillow and looked up at the ceiling. "Well, considering sometimes you feel like you're only half of something on bad days, I get what you mean. But even though that is always in the back of our minds, I can say that you helped me and her. Does she control her emotions more, yes. I am more frustrated and I can't hide my feelings as good as her. Our strengths and weaknesses counter each other and there is downsides to it."

"But you both know how to figure it out individually believe it or not. You two just don't give yourselves the credit."

Kaguya rolled over on top of him. "We give you all the credit you deserve." Nuzzling into his chest. "You mean so much to the both of us."

"I know you too are close. But yes. I care about you two. Legitimately."

Kaguya started to move her head towards (F/N)'s face. "No matter what happens from here on out we are still together. My feelings are growing for you. You have no idea. Take out the new start at life and living normal. As a man you make me happy."

"That's what I want. To make you happy." 

She kissed him. "I want to make you as happy as I can. Even if you have multiple lovers. And Dear? If Yamai gets summoned again, Yuzuru and I want you to bring her on a date."

"Wait, what?" (F/N) was surprised. 

This whole scenario was originally pick one girl or the other so she could be Yamai. When in actuality, both girls stayed. Instead of being one and one gone forever, they both stayed and adjusted. Rather than battling each other beyond limits, the pair have made peace with one another and support each other like twins and best of friends. Now that Makoto has an item to summon Yamai and keep her around for a while, the sisters want her to go on a date with (F/N) and get to know what they refer to as, "the role model from beyond". 

"She seems like she likes you. Tall, busty, cute voice. Come on Dear. She's all yours Baby. Give her a date." Kaguya smirked as she was playing with his hair.

"So both of you think this way." He held Kaguya by the hips. 

"Just a date. Not feelings her curves like you're doing to me. Although don't move your hands if you don't have to. I like being here."

"Cuddling on top of me?" He questioned.

"Yes Baby. On top of you. This figure is more manly than I thought. Yet still comfortable." She winked at him. 

"So, date. Date..."

"Yes (F/N). We are going to figure out that mirror, bring her back here, and you are bringing her on a date. It's what all of us deserve and you included."

I'll never give up these feelings that awaken

As we talk, as we touch, as we laugh.

This is my first time being so honest,

Because I met you and want to be by your side.

I want to believe, Date a Live

~~~~~

A date with Yamai. Now we're cooking. With what kind of gas though? 

-Relly