Chapter 10 - The Original

SURPRISE!

I thought of ways, may or may not have pulled strings (perhaps found a loophole) of how to do this. Anyways now.

Back to it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

What are the chances there is an item and magical power/force that that can copy the Yamai twins and make one whole Yamai right in front of God and everyone? The Truth Mirror as Mage said, revealed the true form of everyone. The true form of Natsumi would be in her normal body and not the one she showcased with magic. For (F/N), being normal there were no changes. Then for Kaguya and Yuzuru, of course it would be Yamai. 

(Just for context, if You ever saw Rosario + Vampire Capu 2 /Season 2, there is a scene where the same concept of Lilith's Mirror has Inner and Outer Moka stand right next to one another. )

"What's with the stares?" Asked the tall figure.

"It's like a mirror in a different universe..." Kaguya was speechless.

"Malfunction. I cannot express." Yuzuru was dumbfounded. 

"Yamai?" Guessed (F/N).

"Yamai Kazamachi. Free agent and full time student." They were dressed in the same school uniform as the twins. Except, a few less buttons on top. As Natsumi said, 102B for the size up top. 

< I can't believe this is really happening. > Said Kotori in the earpiece.

Mage was beside herself. Seeing a whole new person in her house. Or was it hideout or something else? Either way, someone taller, more busty, and beautiful appeared on her staircase. Unaware of her surroundings. "Can someone tell me what's going on?"

"I second that." Replied Yamai looking at the dust on the railing. "House keeping..."

"This house is abandoned. I only use the upstairs as living space and make the rest look deserted to hide my whereabouts. Which makes me question. How did you find me?"

"My girlfriends here Kaguya and Yuzuru in my mind were in danger of The Truth Mirror. Natsumi a witch with magic like yourself came along to help me. Now that we are here, we can seal you so that spirit organizations will steer clear away from you." (F/N) put in. 

"So let me guess." Yamai looked at the twins. Smiling and giving them a big combined hug. The twins found themselves in a breast and hip style hug. "You're of me. We must stay together."

She's sweet and kind of cute. I understand what they meant by the greatness of Yamai. But still, the imperfections they don't talk about is what makes them special. And they know I love them both. At least, I hope they do. "You are their idol." Then he turned to Mage. "Sorry. And thank you. You have us surrounded in many emotions." 

"I was not expecting that..." Mage was intrigued. "So the witch has a persona, you are who you are, and those two are two halves. Incredible."

"I dreamt of this moment and thought it could go many ways. But just humor me here. How long do the effects of this mirror last?" (F/N) pondered. 

"The mirror requires a mana recharge every so often and depending on how much you use it. Right now I would say this could last hours. That is if the wielder decides to keep it on. Honestly, I'm curious on what to do. You came into my place and charged up my stares and now you're having a reunion. What gives?" Cried Mage.

"Well, not wrong. I'll give you that." (F/N) turned to Natsumi. "Analysis?"

"We came to protect you against the anti-spirit agencies. There are many of us girls. We blend in and live our own lives and occasionally kick their ass." She shrugged their shoulders. "I even turned one of their big rockets into a giant teddy bear and they were scratching their heads."