Chapter 8 - Mage

So I have been weighing an OC spirit vaguely to help with a new direction and something that has dawned on me since I created this. 

To start, there will be a time skip. Natsumi is already sealed.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

There was one thing that crossed (F/N)'s mind about the two girls he was dating. The dates and times out were fun and get was starting to get more serious as time went on. As the girls would talk about how 'we are two halves of Yamai' as they would start to ramp it up. The two of them were settled into their own roles. They were sisters. Having their own identities and got comfortable with what they were doing. 

Although the question hung over his head as their was a knock on the door after the rumors swirling of another spirit. Although they could thank the AST tipster for that one. 

A knock came at the door. "Come in." Called (F/N).

"How's it going?" Natsumi entered the room.

"Going through some notes. How about yourself?" He put a piece of paper aside and turned around his desk chair. 

"Thinking about Mage?" She smirked.

"Pretty much. I mean, magic as a whole since you arrived. I find it fascinating of course. And I have been trying to gather my thoughts but, having trouble doing so. If that makes sense." 

"Just out of curiosity, how related to the sisters is it?"

"Well..."

Natsumi giggled. "I figured. It about who and what they are?"

"Well, you all are spirits and we are here to protect all of you. It's that simple. But, there's magic, fire, flying, sound, wind, going back in time, and who knows what else there is out there. But after watching an anime that didn't follow the manga unfortunately (Rosario + Vampire) I saw the powers of this mirror and it freaked me out."

"Magic freaked you out?" Sighed Natsumi. "How so?"

"I had a dream that I was sitting at a table for four drinking tea it was me, Kaguya, Yuzuru, and then Yamai. I got freaked out." 

"So, the mirror reveals one's true self?" Natsumi started to think. "I've heard of such powers. But I have no practice of such ability."

"I don't know if it's a dream or a nightmare." He retorted.

"I don't know either. It's not taking away the two of them though."

"I guess that's true. I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Which, I'll be real with you Natsumi, I deeply care about those two. I haven't mentioned it to them." 

Natsumi wiggled her staff and had a book appear. "So then, would you like a hand? Are we finding this spirit?"

"Hopefully help like we did with everyone else. And bring an extra hoodie of course. I just fear that Mage is going to bring that to life."

"So there's a few points in that." Natsumi walked over and used her magic to appear a rolling chalkboard. "Okay."

1. Control

You have no control over one's magic. If someone wants to summon a washtub or tub a giant bomb into a plushie, that's on them.

2. Dreams

What a dream is someone, a nightmare for someone else. You are not the one that decides that. Even as much protection you want.

"Well, you're not wrong. Only they can tell me if it's right or wrong. How would it work if they met Yamai, out of body?"

Natsumi smirked. "Something like what Miku would do if she were straight. Hug right into the boobs and giggle."

"Why the boobs?"

"Why not?"

"How big are they?"

"B102 measurement."

"Wow. Wow!" He now got the thought of this large rack in his head. "Hey, wait a minute. How do you know?"

"I have ways." She whistled a tune and turned around sarcastically. "Just ways."

"So, how do we address this?"

"Well..." Natsumi rolled her eyes. "When do you want to strike?"

"Strike? You want us to go out after this? What's your aim at this?" (F/N) was trying to think of her plan and it wasn't clear at the moment.

"Magic against magic and then you working your charm mister man. We'll have the sisters come for backup. And the three of you need one another. How about it? Should we talk to Kotori and Reina or what?" Natsumi was smarter than he was. Who was he to judge?

"I'm in. Although where is Mage hiding out at? You were at a carnival so where is she?"

"There's this old wooden house at a dead end road with no outlet. Dead end house with someone making magic in there is crazy. I wonder what would happen if the four of us were to show up and show off a few things. Think they're up for it? Think those two will let you seal her?"

"The girls were very supportive in helping you and had Shido do his thing. What makes this any different?" He nodded at her. "We're off to save a spirit and hopefully this gets these thoughts out of my head."

"You're a man. I'm pretty sure we know what the thoughts are in your head. What's next? Have those two invited you to the pool or cooked in the apron outfit?" Natsumi teased.

"Pool no. Apron outfit? Do I really want to know?"

"Well, it got me, Kotori, and Yoshino into a little lecture from Shido..."

"Oh yeah. I was wondering if he was choosing his starter like it was a Pokémon game." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Nothing. Nothing..."

"Anyways, I'll talk to Kotori and you get ready just in case. I'll knock on your door. And I'll be in my normal form. Not my bigger form." Natsumi exited the room and went to put the plan into a full motion.

The mirror. Technically I'm dating Yamai. And I do like that the two of them have their own personalities. But I have been scared if I were to ever meet her. Even if it was just once. Just one little time and it was only a hug and just a minute. I don't know why this is driving me mad. Her power, my girlfriends, or maybe even just what she would say to me. Am I a blessing or a curse? I hope she doesn't have a grab on that mirror. Or anything like it.

~~~~~

One can plan, but cannot prevent. He nervous for a reason? Or is he just in over his head?

-Relly