Chapter 2 - Dress Up

With Kotori and the ship MIA until further notice, it can get difficult trying to deal with those two trying overly hard to win. How far will they go?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Heading back to the hotel the class was staying at, everyone was shocked to meet the new "last minute and unsure if allowed" transfer students of Kaguya and Yuzuru, Origami looked at the two twins in confusion. 

"What gives?" Puzzled Origami. "Shido. Is your friend a womanizer too?"

Shido was caught off guard. "I don't know what is going on. Okay?"

Tohka could only think that her friend (F/N) was helping two spirits just like how Shido had his hands full. With her support, it could make easier for him. 

Inside the hotel after all the clarification went through, there was going to be a struggle about how this was all going to go. There was a chance that the two would try and go after him where it counted. The pants! But, there was also a good chance that they could learn from a few girls about how to go about this. From Reine and the other girls that would be in the hotel. Reine put the stop on the sisters for the sunset which allowed (F/N) and Shido to enter the men's bath the really debate on what was going on.

"I feel like I'm in your shoes now." Chuckled (F/N).

"Not great, isn't it?" Shido asked sarcastically.

"That triple date you had was just plain nuts. But then Tohka is mentally not stable, Origami is confusing, and Kurumi is crazy. Now these two spirits crash here and I guess Reine and I got this going. I don't know how this will go from here. I mean, you do have more experience for sure. But for me, it's what's on the line for the two of them." He shook his head.

"What do you mean?" Asked Shido.

"These girls look like twins. But they're not. They are one spirit that got separated into two. But really in actuality," He took a breath. "They split the qualities of that one spirit for sure but the two of them have their own personalities. They're special in their own way. The fact that I think I have to choose one, I don't know if I can."

"That's something to really consider. Can both stay?" Pondered Shido.

"No matter what happens, I want that. To see if they can live their own lives. When you see them and you say, those girls are spirits, I almost feel bad. The chokers on their necks. Fighting like hell for a cause where there is just a bad ending no matter how you feel about it. I have to figure this out. But, I am glad its my time. I did want a girl to care for. Just like how you care for Yoshino, Yoshinon, and Kotori as they are like your sisters."

"I will always be there for Tohka. Origami needs our help too and she doesn't know it. AST or spirit. It's for everyone." Shido was nervous answering that.

"Plus there is that, well don't put a label on it sort of thing." He smirked at him.

"Well, ohhhh." He groaned and slouched into the water. "I feel like this can be a soap opera that Yoshino and Yoshinon watch.

"No kidding... When I said I was jealous of what you were having, I wasn't meaning the two-timing-tango..."

On the other side of the bath house was the women's side where the sisters were with Tohka, the trio of comic relief, and Origami. With two new students in the class that were new to EVERYTHING, it was time for girl talk. After all, Tohka got help from the trio before. It got Shido all flustered as he couldn't handle sexy Tohka. Who knew what Kaguya and Yuzuru could learn from anyone in that bath. 

"Hey Girls."

"Greetings."

"Hey. Aren't you two like, the new transfers?" Asked a girl from the trio.