Chapter 7 - Duel Cuddle

I think this is a good twist to have this go along with everything.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was one night after dinner where Yuzuru was at her desk. Instead of doing homework she had a notepad and a pencil next to her. Writing down her thoughts as if it was a diary entire that was open to whoever could see the pad. It was about an incident that happened under a spirit that was full time student, part time idol, and full time lesbian. Who else but Miku?

Guilt. I am grateful I can write as though I can speak the words. 

Truly I am disgust over what transpired over those two days.

"Hey Yuzuru, you alright?" Asked Kaguya in a towel getting back from the bathroom.

"Splendid. I am writing thoughts over the event." She replied.

"You mean about (F/N) and that whatever thing Miku put on us?" Pondered Kaguya.

"Yes. Indeed that spell." Nodded Yuzaru.

Kaguya was heading to her dresser for pajamas as she was trapped in the disbelief that Miku had them all under orders and a curse to hate men. As she threw a nightgown on the bed she sat down for a moment to think. "I'm glad our boyfriend and Shido got a pass. She really did a number on the two of them." 

"Satisfactory. Master Origami helped them too. She's very fond of Shido and approves of us and (F/N). I believe this is best for both of us."

"Yeah no kidding. Arcades, good food, we can be ourselves. It only makes sense, right?" Kaguya got dressed and laid on her bed. "And still, look who we have. Is he the best looking guy? No one is. But he makes us happy. Isn't that what matters?"

"Correction. As our man would say, one piece of the pie."

"Well he's our sweetie apple pie. How about that?"

"Assurance. No argument."

"Assurance..." Kaguya pondered laying on her pillow on her bed.

"Correct." Answered Yuzuru.

"Assurance. Hmmm." Kaguya repeated.

"Correct. Something the matter?" Yuzuru looked up from her notepad. 

"You think we have to assure him after everything that transpired? We smacked him around a few times. He really got hurt because of us. Our guy was fighting for his life because he cared for us." Kaguya turned over to her side. "Just to think of the trouble."

"Broken. My chest is rather heavy." Yuzuru put down her pencil and leaned back in her chair. 

"Heavier than mine. But I think I got what you meant." Kaguya shut her eyes. Thinking about what she or Yuzuru could do. 

"Suggestion. Cuddles instead of a date." Yuzuru just might have an amazing idea. One so good that it could be called a date.

"Hey, how about we just grab him now?" Kaguya got out of bed and opened the door.

Yuzuru smiled. "Persistent."

This was going to be quite the sight of the day. Kaguya was heading out of the room and going to demand her request. Knocking on (F/N)'s door and seeing what he can do for the two of them. It's not like he had to prepare. No earpiece, no anything. Just clothes for bed. And for guys it was so simple at that. Yuzuru covered her paper up for later and was going to put perfume on the bed. Kaguya's since she was going to fight about the bed being hers. Then laying on the bed waiting for her to return with the goods.

Kaguya knocked on the door and waited impatiently. You better not be asleep Mr. Man. She thought.

(F/N) opened the door. "Hello? Oh, Kaguya. Everything okay?"

"It isn't. You're coming with me." She took him by the hand and started walking.

"Hey. Hold on. What's wrong? What is all this?" He pleaded.

"Enough questions. Me and Yuzuru need to get things straighted out." Kaguya continued to pull him. 

Kotori just saw him have his arm tugged on as she sat on the couch next to Reine. A little surprised that Kaguya moved this forward and no argument from Yuzuru from an arm's length away.

"Do you suppose we should stop her?" Questioned Kotori to Reine.

"I wouldn't. Something tells me they planned this. He'll be fine. Now if I hear a shout from him then we will step in." Reine casually sipped her tea. "I'm sure they have a plan."

"Plan's good. Stargazing maybe?" Kotori was smiling at the thought.

"Something wholesome I'm sure. Don't worry. We're off duty." Reine assured.

It took a few minutes for (F/N) to get tugged by Kaguya to get to their room. Waiting on Kaguya's bed was Yuzuru holding a yellow bird plushie with the lamp on the middle nightstand turned on. 

"Confirmation. Lay down." Yuzuru scooted over. "There is room for three."

"Huh..." (F/N) was dumbfounded. 

"Get comfortable." Ordered Kaguya.

"Define comfortable." Asked (F/N).

"Lay down already. You're as good as the way you are right now. Can you just get on with it?" Kaguya pushed him on top of the bed. Rolling over and being face to face with Yuzuru. "Say hi."

"Hi..." (F/N) blushed as he saw Yuzuru laying down in her nightgown. 

"Greetings. Good evening handsome." Yuzuru hugged him tightly. 

"At least there is room." Kaguya got on the bed and spooned behind him. "Much better."

(F/N) felt him been in a vice squeezed between two orange haired girls. Unsure if they were fighting over him yet again. Not wanting another competition he had to ask. "What is going on right now?"

"Clarification. We wanted affection."

"You have to give both of us cuddles. That's what."

"You two planned this?" He questioned again.

"She trusts my judgement. We both have thought about this for a while. We're just going to rotate this every while." Kaguya kissed his neck.

"Flattery. You can't hog this body for just one. It's why you have to switch after a few minutes." Yuzuru kissed his forehead and closed her eyes. "Satisfaction. We enjoy this."

"Yeah."

"Ask and you shall receive?" He pondered a thought.

Kaguya closed her eyes with a yawn. "We're going to, hold you too it Dear."

Demands. Well then. We have certainly have had worse. And if something bad was on the rise I know Kotori or Reine would barge in. Can't complain. Wake me when you rotate girls. 

~~~~~

If men wanting cuddles is disgusting, then I'm a sick bastard. I know I'm not the only one.

-Relly