Chapter 5 - Back Home

After the epic night and spending half the night and entire flight home to talk about terms and how it all works, (F/N) was happy that both spirits were able to come back. Kaguya and Yuzuru were going to be students too. It was a matter of how they fit in. City living was always an adjustment. Then from what a girl wants to experience.  

As the girls moved into the spirit apartment building next to the Itsuka residence, they quickly got comfortable before having their first day of being school girls. Fitting in perfectly along side Tohka. Origami tried to take no notice. With her still under suspension truly she didn't have a choice or say in the matter. Unable to even report a sighting to her superiors. The twins settled in easier because of it. So with these adjustments standing, this was the new normal. For how long? Anyone's guess.

One thing that began to become clear is the twins both had a vision of how (F/N) was going to approach this. There were rules put in place by Reine. Where they can visit and spend time, however dates one on one would be for the day and alone. Which made for some real ruckus due to Origami being in Yuzuru's ear at some points.

At this point Origami was up to speed. Along side Yuzuru and filling her in as her pointers could result in some actions. That could be a photo of her, being fed an apple, or anything in between. Including some very outrageous conclusions.

"He is very attractive. Another woman is okay as long as he makes time for you. Strong men are known to indulge. He must really like you if he wants 30 babies." Said Origami waiting for a total meltdown for a reaction.

Yuzuru gasped. "Indecency!" She hugged her arms. "I would like to be a wife first."

"You just might be. Wife number one of a few." Origami teased her in her monotone voice.

Yuzuru gasped. "Horrified. I do intend to find out his intentions."

Events like this and living with another harem of girls nearby, it seemed at least a little believable. Origami had a persuasive personality which was a done fall for (F/N) and Shido. With Senpai Origami in Yuzuru's ear, it was going to be preparation for the unexpected. As the poor guy was about to find out about. 

(F/N) just got dressed after showering off one evening. Since it was clarified as Yuzuru's turn, sh knocked on the door. "Greetings. Handsome, we need to talk."

He answered the door and wondering what that meant. Those words mean something serious was going on. What issue was it at hand? If she grew unhappy who knows what could happen. Could be a slap across the face, or a space quake. "Hey Yuzuru. Come right on in. What's going on?"

"Question. May I have a seat?" Asking innocently. 

"Pick a side of the bed." He replied. 

"Eep." Yuzuru flinched. "Advancement. Master Origami was right."

"Woah-woah-woah. Hold on. It's Origami. Right about what?" (F/N) had a feeling this was going to be a major headache. 

"Apologies. Master Origami mentioned that you a few dozen children. Using probability and mathematics that means you would want to get started given a woman's ability to carry babies." Yuzuru just had the number 30 scream in her head. 

"Babies!?" Spluttered (F/N). "There's a long time before that."

Both took a breath. "Forgiveness. I have been naïve."  

"No worries Yuzuru. So, how are you and your sister settling in? I know I call it normal, but the two of you live more independent lives than the average person in the student body."

"Positive. We are settling in nicely. Also we appreciate for you giving us the proper time rather than pitying us." Yuzuru gave a smile. "Proposition. I allowed to grant you a hug?"

"Always. Any time." The two embraced. She squeezed into his chest. Right into hers. "How's that."

"Delight. This sensation is truly nourishing such as the novels we read."

"Not sure what you're reading but if it's hugs like this no need to ask. This sensation."

"Proceedings. Would you like to enjoy my thighs as well?" 

That made (F/N) really think about this. Was that from her? Perhaps Origami? Someone else since the spirit girls were easily influenced? "Another time. I like this. Really liking this." As much it would be desirable to laying in the lap and thigh of a slender and slightly thick girl, maybe it was too soon. 

"Gratitude. Thank you. This sensation is truly remarkable." Yuzuru closed her eyes and and leaned into his chest. Drifting off into a soft slumber. 

Didn't see that coming. She's sleeping? He laid her down and got up. Being sealed the girls were much more human than they imagined. Fatigue and all. Both of them are so cute. He was about to leave the room and grab a drink before hearing something just as he was about to reach the door handle.

"Curiosity. You aren't leaving your lonely girlfriend, are you?" Said Yuzuru with her eyes still closed. The fact she can sense his movements as such was something else. 

"What would you like to drink?" He asked without trying to hesitate. 

"Reply. Cranberry." Yuzuru turned his body to the other way as she heard him leaving.

As (F/N) went to the kitchen he went to the fridge to grab two cranberry juice cans and head back to his room with Kotori, Yoshino and Yoshinon, and Tohka in the kitchen. His child friend Kotori was still adjusting to her long time friend and almost second brother having two girlfriends. But it did help out with Shido and caused less watch time giving the other focus to the other girls that were more on edge and needed more focus. Especially if Yoshino were to cry and Tohka's emotions can be all over the place. 

Awkwardly they watched him head into the spare bedroom as Yuzuru was waiting for his return. To see if it would be in a quick fashion. She didn't like to wait. You tell have her wait too long and she will get testy. Happiness meter or not its simple and common sense tasks and thinking to win the race. And be a better partner. He sat down next to her with the two cans. "Going to sit up and open it?"

"Arrival. It is here." Yuzuru sat up and took the can from his hand. Happily cracked it open and taking the first sip. "Delightful."

"Indeed. Cheers I guess." He cracked open his and took the first sip. A can of cranberry did settle the nerves just as she suggested. Although this back and forth dating every day and treating all of them the same was nerve-wracking. One gets lap sitting, the other needs lap sitting. That sort. It was almost unfair to treat the dates. But, it can't be forced either. This was going to be a test for what was to happen later on. Especially when other spirits show up.

~~~~~

Others. Hmmm.

-Relly