Last chapter

Elisabeth
"Get to the safe house!" Lucas yells at me. I kiss him before running towards the pack house to get all the women and children to the safe house.
"Safe house, all women and children, now!" I command to the oblivious people.
"What's going on?" They ask.
"I'll explain later! Go!!" Women scramble up and follow my orders.
"Luna." The men bow.
"To the clearing, the war has begun." They nod running off. The door is flown off it's hinges and I look up and see a skinney slimy thing with a bented spine, a Demon.
"Luna!" A girl screams causing me and the Demon to look at her.
"Run!" I scream punching the demon. I hear a deafening crack as it's head smacks to the side. I look back to see the girl frozen. I kick the demon out the door before scooping the girl in my arms and running towards the safe house. A snarl comes from behind us just as we reach the safe house. Some women rush us inside.
"Catch her!" I scream before using my power to zoom the girl to them.
"Shut the door!" I yell as the demon swings at me. They hesitate, seeing blood trickle down my arm. The Demon turns his attention to them determination filling it's eyes. I jump on it before being flinged to the ground.
"Shut the fucking door!!!" I shriek. One presses the button and they disappear from vision and a titanium door replaces them. I mutter a barrier to protect them. The demon pounds on the barrier before turning towards me.
"Nice, ugly son of a bitch." I whisper before sprinting toward the battle. Lucas is going to kill me! I think, running as fast as I can as the Demon cracks before exposing it's wings. It flies up before cutting me off. I halt to a stop a couple feet away from him.
"You wanna fight?" I ask. It huffs before revealing it's large talons. I take off my jacket materializing two knifes.
"Let's fight." As it lunges towards me. I growl rips through me as I end it's miserable life. I breathe heavily running through the forest joining the fight. I groan as I'm thrown into a tree. I growl, landing on my hand. I scream feeling my wrist crack. I jump on it ripping it's head off.
"I thought I told you to go to the safe house!" Lucas yells.
"I had to distract the demon chasing the women and children." I drive a stake into the demon behind him.
"Why didn't you hide with them?" I duck as he swings pulling out a black oogey thing. The demon's heart?
"Because fighting with you is so much more fun." I smile. After a few more minutes of fighting they retreat.
"How cute!" I look up and see Abby.
"Friend or enemy?" Lucas asks.
"Not sure." I approach her despite Lucas' growls.
"What are you doing here, Abby?" I ask.
"What kind of ruler would I be if I just let my people fight?" She answers.
"You are the leader?" I ask.
"You tell me." She smirks.
"Enemy?" Lucas asks.
"Attack!" Abby roars, shifting into the most ugly thing I have seen.
"Enemy!" I scream shifting. Lucas gapes at my black wolf before he shifts into his white one.
"Yin and Yang, babe!" I link him before jumping on the line of demons and killing them.
"Attack!" I look up and see Sandra and Hosea with a group of hybrids behind him including Zack and Liam. I smile as they kill off the rest.
"Give it up, Abby." Sandra calls.
"No!" She yells.
"Abby-" I start but she cuts me off by trying to summon some more demons. We all stare in shock as she drops to the ground, dead.
"She was talking too much!" Jaysen shrugs stepping over her dead body. I chuckle as Lucas wraps his arm around me.
"We won!!" He yells. Everyone cheers.

Two months later
I walk through the pack house looking for Lucas. I step into his office. I stop answering my phone. "Hello?"
"Bebet, where are you? I'm down here waiting!" Sandra yells.
"I'm coming! I'm looking for Lucas to tell him, I'm going out." I try to explain.
"Stop having sex and hurry up!" She hangs up. I roll my eyes. Yeah, right. Since her and Hosea have been reunited they haven't left each other. I know right?! Isn't Hosea dead? Nope. See, turn out Hosea is a Prince well now he's a king but at the time he was a Prince. Anyway, his father the king got sick so some officials kinda kidnapped him to take him home and now he's back.
I sigh flicking on the light.
"Lucas?" I call approaching his turnt back. He turns sharply eyes glowing.
"You're not Lucas." I stammer backing up.
"War you shall have." He says making recall when I was at the pier and the vortex. He's the ghost that said that.
"You're a ghost." He smirks stepping to me.
"Not anymore." I groan as he tackles me. Lucas' growl rips through the room making the guy freeze. I take this opportunity to kick him off. The guy takes one look at Lucas then jumps out the window. I stand up walking to Lucas who looks like he's seen a ghost.
"Who was that guy?" My wolf Karmen asks.
"He's my-"

A/N
Cliff hanger! Guess who ghost guy is to Lucas. This is the end of the book. Thank you so much for your support everyone it means alot.
People AKA You: What happens?
Author AKA Me: We live life.
People: With the book dumbass.
Author: I don't have a book named Dumbass.
People: .... I'm leaving. (Gathers things walking towards the door.)
Author:No wait! There's a sequel! (People squint walking back.)
People: I'm listening.
Author: I'm writing it now. When I get halfway through I will post it. I'm thinking I'll be doing that October 17th to have most of it done.
People: Name?
Author: Most likely Craving your taste. Good?
People: Good enough.
Author: So, I'll see you there? At the sequel?
People: Will you tell us when the sequel is posted?
Author: Yes. So will you be there?
People: Of course, Babe. (Winks before sitting back down.
Author: And they said I couldn't find bae. (Smirk)

THAT'S THE END. I WILL POST ON HERE WHEN THE SEQUEL IS UP! GOODBYE FOR NOW! I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE. MESSAGE ME ON WATTPAD IF YOU WANNA TALK, I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS. FOLLOW ME AND I'LL DO THE SAME. EVERYTHING'S BOLD FOR EFFECT! WHICH IS KINDA LOSING THE EFFECT! ANYWAY WITH LOVE AND WINGS FLY AWAY AND RETURN TO CRAVING YOUR TASTE
-love the Oreo Princess