Why?!

Sandra

I let go falling forward. I felt the wind rush pass my hair and felt life slip from under me...... And a pair of hands take their place. I open my eyes to brown ones. I fall to the ground crying.

"Why did you do that?!" I scream at him.

"You were falling." He says in a duh tone.

"I know!"

"Then..... I'm confused." I ignore him curling in a ball on the alley floor.

"I wanted to die!" I say. He touches my shoulder causing sparks. I sob touching my shoulder, remembering Hosea.

"You're too pretty to die." He says.

"Yeah, I know." We chuckle.

"I can help you know. I lost my mate before." He says. I sniffle sitting up.

"How did you know?"

"Like I said, I've been through it before. Now, do you trust me?" He asks.

"I don't even know you." I say.

"So? Okay, since you're a crazy mofoe. Do you feel safe?" He asks. I point to his left

"That's a condom next to you and it's used so No." I answer.

"Do you feel safe with me?" I nod. He leans over and bites my neck and I let out an ear piercing scream.
Elisabeth

I give Lucy the remote.

"Don't move, okay? I'll be right back." I say. She gives me a thumbs up. I close the door joining the adults.

A scream fills my ears.

"Do you hear that?" I ask holding my ears.

"No, babe?" Lucas asks. The scream gets a pitch higher and is joined in by another.

"Lucy!" Zack runs into the room. I grip the wall for support coming. Lucy continues screaming her head off watching the TV. Zack is staring at the TV frozen.

"Lucy?!" I grab her holding her.

"Mommy!" She shrieks. I look at the TV and see Jenna being stabbed. Lucas unplugs it but the video continues. He growls destroying it.

"Lucy, look at me." I say. She sobs staring at me.

"You didn't see that. You're sad because you want ice cream." I compel her.

"I want ice cream, Bebet!" She cries jumping on the bed.

"Okay. You can have a little. Lucas, can you take her?" I ask him.

"Let's go get your ice cream." Lucas picks her up swinging her causing her to giggle. I smile watching them leave.

"Zack?" I ask.

"Did you see her spirit?"

"No." I sigh.

"That means she's still alive!" He exclaims.

"We don't know that." I say.

"What?"

"Zack, I just don't want you to get your hopes up. We don't know what this guy is doing to her."

"If she is... Can you bring her back?"

"I'm not.... Sure."
Sandra

"What the hell?" I ask as my eyes got droopy.

"You said yes."

"I nodded. You nameless guy just bit my neck."

"Khalil. My name's Khalil." I close my eyes going to sleep.