I'm sorry

Elisabeth

He kisses me. "No." He says then leaves. "What?!" I say stepping out the house in the rain.  "I am a vampire and I tried to compel you to forget my brother nearly killing you! The truth is I have loved you since you open your beautiful mouth to say I know you ain't talking to me. I cannot bring you into this mess I'm in. You only live once." He says as I walk to him. "I would regret it if I didn't do this." I say then kiss him.

Abby

How sweet? A kiss in the rain. I press the gas. 20, 40, 60. "Bye-bye, welfare." I come down the street with fury. Zack is mine. They part and I ram into Zack. "Oh, my god! Zack!" Elisabeth yells. He's gonna die, I killed him. "Shut up!" I grab a shovel from the back of my car.

Jenna

My phone rings, a block number. "Luke." I answer.

"Jenna, mind saving the spirit world?" My brother asks.

"If the spirit world crumbles, Mikel will return?" I ask."Yes." He cannot return, my life has been great.

Elisabeth

"We have to bury him." Abby says. "He's not dead!" I yell. "If you don't help me, I'm killing you early!" She yells. I punch her and she falls and passes out. "Zack? Zack?" I find him by a tree. "Zack." "I'm alright." He says. I kiss him. "Your friend is crazy." I tell him. "I kinda need blood to heal." He says. I give him my wrist. "Are you sure?" "Better hurry, before Ms. 'Die bitch!' wakes up. I just punched her once."

Zack

I get up and walk to Abby. "We can't actually call the police." I whisper to Elisabeth. "Can we just leave her here then?" I laugh as we walk into her house. "Wanna watch Victoria's next top model?" She asks. "I don't see you as a girly girl." I sit next to her. "I'm not but it's fun to eat in front of starving models." I like this normality, except for the whole saving the whole spirit world.