Moment of truth

Lucas

I found my mate yet she has no idea what a mate is and that I'm a werewolf. So naïve. Kind of. I mind linked my pack.

Jacob is near. In the little town. Send the warriors.

Yes, Alpha.

Also, send guards to come for my mate.

Yes Alpha.

Jacob will be done forever. I walk back to my mate who is gazing at a pair shoes.

"So, my mate likes shoes?" I say starling her causing her to punch me in my gut which I don't have. She hits hard.

"Oh, my Bob. Are you okay? I'm sorry you scared me!" As she helps me up.

"No problem." I groan.

"Sorry, Lucas." She chuckles beautifully.

"Donuts?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Totally!!" She says not protesting to my embrace. We go to the café get our donuts and leave.

"Chocolate donut." She says taking a bite and licks her lips of the chocolate. I growl lowly. She's doing this on purpose.

"I'm going after Jacob. I need you to go with my guards okay?" I blurt.

"Nope."

"Elisabeth."

"My friends are waiting for me." She starts.

"Fine. They can come."

"I'm not even going. Why would I ask them to go? I am-" I growl stopping her rant.

"You're going."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Damn it, Elisabeth! You're going!"

"Nope."

"Take her guards." As some guards comes.

"Guards?! Hold up, wait a minute."

"Don't make me, Elisabeth." I warn.

"I swear to fauqing Bob, if you drop my donut......" She says to a guard. I roll my eyes nodding. They take her back to the pack house with her yelling Put me down! Lucas!! I swear to Bob!!! Sandra!!! Other people!!! Horrible friends!!! Just watching me being taken away.

Her friends were totally all for the take them somewhere safe. Her friends consists of vampires and a hybrid and an anchor. My mate's an anchor also. Not a couple of weirdos.

Elisabeth

I'm placed in a room.

"Would you like something to eat, Luna?" A woman continues to ask me interrupting my flappy bird battle on my phone.

"For the billionth time, Lady. I want to leave, I would like to leave." I say.

"Sorry, but I cannot let you out." Oh, did I mention that they locked me in a room and refuse to let me out? Oh, yeah they did! I hope Lucas is okay. I mean I don't care. Yeah, but ya do. My mind argues. The lady shrugs and walks away.