What?!

Lucas

"Zack take the back entrance I'll take the front and Hosea take the side." I instruct. We get into position. I prepared to break open the door but it was unlocked.

"It's a trap!" I yell. Boom! I hear as the building exploded. I cough getting up. A couple bruises and cuts. Liz is going to kill me.

"You alright?" Zack asks over the fire, looking similar to me.

"Yeah. Where's Hosea?" I ask looking around.

"He went in. He's gone." Zack says. Now, Sandra's gonna kill me. My phone rings.

"Liz." I answer.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah but Hosea not so much." I say sighing.

"Oh, What happened?"

"I'll explain later. Love you."

"Love you too."
Sandra

"Ooh! You said the L word." I say poking Bebet.

"Shut up. Their on their way back." She says turning on the TV.

"I keep calling Hosea but he won't pick up." I sigh laying on the bed. We watch TV until the guys come back. A knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I scream getting up to the door. I open it to Zack and Lucas but no Hosea.

"Uh, where's Hosea?" I ask.

"Hosea didn't make it." Lucas says.

"What?! No, he wouldn't leave me!" I yell.

"I'm sorry." Lucas says.

"Sorry?! You have your mate! Mine is gone, Lucas!" I scream before running out. I run and somehow end up on the roof.

"Why are you crying?" I look up and see Jaysen through my tears.

"Because Hosea is dead!" I sob.

"Oh, I could've saved him but I didn't want to." Jaysen says casually.

"What?! You ass! Why?! I was happy!" I scream hitting him. He grabs my arms bringing me to his chest.

"Because I love you. I would rather have you miserable with me then happy with someone else."

"Are you that selfish?" I sob silently against him. He spins me having me look directly in his eyes.

"When it comes to you, I am." He says. I snatch myself away from him.

"I can help you." He says.

"How?" I ask facing him.

"Just take my hand."