[2] - 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮

Muichiro Pov

I slowly opened my eyes to the sweet smell of food.

"Ngh.. God that smells good..." I muttered as I got up and rub my eyes.

I went out of my room and went to the kitchen, following the sweet scent. I got to the kitchen and saw the person from yesterday cooking an omelette.

"Oh? Good morning Tokito-san." He greeted me good morning.

"Uh.. Good morning..?" I said as I tilt my head.

He then puts the omelette on the plate and began to eat. I just stood there watching him and yawned.

I guess I'll cook for myself... Nevermind I'm too lazy, I'll just order...
I thought to myself as I yawn and walk back to my room then dropped myself on bed.

"Nevermind... I'm too tired...." I said, half asleep.

*Ring Ring*

I woke up hearing my phone ring. I reached my phone to see the landlord of my previous home calling me. I sat on my bed and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said. "Hello Mr. Tokito, you left the rest of your things here, together with your car." He said in a serious tone.

"Oh! Sorry I forgot..." I said awkwardly.

"You always say that, please get them now or I'll throw them away" He said.

"Yes! Yes! I'll get them today..!" I said and hung up the phone. I quickly took a shower and changed my clothes. I then walk out of the house and ran to my previous home.

After packing up my things and putting it into my car, I decided to drive to McDonald's knowing I skipped breakfast.

"God... Now I'm hungry..." I said as my stomach growls.

I then park in the parking lot of McDonald's and went out of the car. As I'm about to enter inside, I heard a child screaming and crying coming from the alleyway. I then followed it and saw a boy with a man.

"JUST GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN FOOD!!!" The man yelled.

"N-No... Please, I'm hungry!!!" The boy said, clearly scared.

The man began to clench his fists and is about to punch him. Before that, I grabbed his wrist.

"Don't hurt that boy or I'll kick your ass." I said.

"Well, isn't it brave that a woman like you could try and fight me." He said as he grabbed me by the neck.

"I'm a guy, dumbass." I said and punched him, he dropped me.

"YOU BITCH!" He yelled then I kick his stomach then punched his head, knocking him out.

I then turned to the boy and kneeled. He has a frightened expression.

"Are you alright? Where are your parents?" I asked softly.

"I-I... I don't have parents." He stuttered in reply.

I then noticed his physical appearance. He's dirty and has scars all over his body. "Why don't you come with me?" I suggested.

"Why- Uhm..." He thought for awhile and nodded. I then carried him to the car and brought him home.

Once I arrived home, I got out the car and opened the door and went in while holding the boy's hand.

"How about we give you a shower first?" I asked Softly as I look down at the boy.

"Alright..." He said quietly.

I brought him to the bathroom and turned on the faucet of the bathtub. I then helped him remove his clothes and placed him inside the tub. I took the shower, turned it on and showers his hair. Once he's all wet, I took the shampoo and squeezed some in my hand. I then began to scrub his messy hair.