[3] - 🅴🅽🆁🅾🅻🅻🅼🅴🅽🆃

Genya Pov

It's the next day, me and Muichiro already signed the adoption papers. He then asked about the fake marriage thing, includes changing his surname and other things. We also discussed about Kotetsu's school, of course I suggested Kimetsu Academy but he declined knowing it's expensive. I told him not to worry and will take care of it. Right now I'm sitting on a table in a cafe waiting for My boss Lady Amane, the Handler of Wisteria Agency to come for our meeting.

"Aye! Genya!"

I heard a voice from my right. I turned around to see Zenitsu walking towards me holding a bag.

"Zenitsu?" I said quietly as he sits down beside me.

"Lady Amane told me to be with you today." Zenitsu said.

"Okay, what's with the bag?" I asked.

"Just some books I borrowed!" (Important files for the mission) He said, gripping onto the bag.

"Oh? What kind of books?" (What kind of files?) I said.

"Just some mystery genre ones." (Single women around the city to play as your pretend wife, information about Kimetsu Academy, different children from separate orphanages, and about someone named Muzan Kibutsuji) He said in a serious yet sarcastic tone, moving his hand up in the air playfully.

"I see, I guess I already have those." (I already have a pretend lover and adopted kid) I replied, about to drink my coffee.

"HAH!? YOUR WERE ABLE TO PULL OF A WOMAN WITH THAT UGLY APPEARANCE!?!?" He yelled, clearly shock. I got startled and spilled a bit of my coffee.

"Ugly appearance..?" I asked tilting my head, annoyed.

"YEA! YOU GOT THAT BIGASS SCAR ON YOU FACE!" He yelled as he began to shake me. He continued to yell at me about getting a lover before him, even tho it's only for the sake of the mission.

"Be quiet you two..!" Lady Amane slammed the table.
"You two are 26 year old grown men and yet your acting like this!" She said in a quiet yet angry tone.

Zenitsu stopped shaking me and we both began to sit up straight right away. Lady Amane sighed and sat down.

"I'm sure you two know why your here." She said, crossing her arms.

"Yes Lady Amane." I said nervously.

"Demon, I got your report about getting a fake lover and was able to adopt a kid, may I know their names?" She asked.

"Well, the person I picked is Muichiro Tokito, and the child we adopted is named Kotetsu." I replied quietly.

"Muichiro Tokito?? I've never seen her in the files..." Zenitsu whispered and both him and Lady Amane looked puzzled.

"Well.. Tokito-san is a guy..." I said awkwardly and Zenitsu just looked at me with a slight disappointed face.

"Your supposed to get a WIFE, dumbass." He said, shaking me slightly.

"This could work aswell you know, same sex couples are common nowadays." Lady Amane said and sighed. Zenitsu then stopped shaking me and gave me an eye.

"So what should I do next Lady Amane?" I asked.

"I'm sure you know Muzan Kibutsuji, am I correct?" She asked and I nodded.

Zenitsu then takes out a folded peice of paper and handed it to me. I opened the folded paper, it's a file about Muzan Kibutsuji.

"Many people know about him but they don't know about his background information, not even his family. We need Kotetsu to get the highest grades in Kimetsu Academy for this." She said quietly.