[4] - 🄵🄾🅁 🅃🄷🄴 🄼🄸🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽

No one's Pov

The Shinazugawa family then walk out of the school, Kotetsu was able to got in the Academy.

"I'm guessing we're going to stop by a tailor shop, am I right Genya-san?" Muichiro asked as they get in the car.

"Yep, that's right. Kotetsu needs a uniform." Genya replied.

"Uniform!?!?" The young boy said out of excitement as Genya starts the car.

"Yes, we should also go to the parlor to cute your hair short." The older father said.

"Eh!? But I like my hair like this!" The young boy pouted a frown, seemed against the idea. Genya sighed. "Fine." He said.

The family tyem stopped by a tailor shop and parked their car by it. They got off and Kotetsu seemed amazed on how fancy it looked. The moment they got in, they were greeted by a woman.

"Hello! Good morning!!" She said, having pink to green braided hair and green eyes, smiling widely.

"Ah, good morning Kanroji-san, can you make a Kimetsu Academy uniform for this little kid?" The younger father said.

"Ehh??? You got a kid now Tokito-san?? Cute!!!" The tailor said in a joyful tone, as she pats Kotetsu's head.

"Can you also make some other clothes for him?" The older father requested.

"Oh! Sure sure!! I've never seen you around, are you new to this town??" The tailor asked.

"Oh, I'm Muichiro-san's husband, and this is my child." Genya replied with a smile.

"EHH!? MUICHIRO YOU GOT MARRIED!? WHY WASN'T I INVITED!?!?" The tailor cries out and shakes Muichiro.

"Gah! I-I forgot I had a wedding..?" Muichiro said awkwardly.

"You always forget!!" The woman pouted.

"Mama got married..?" The young boy tilted his head.

"For a thousand times, I'm a gu-"

"Oh! Yes, your Mama and Papa loved eachother very much and they want to be together forever!!" The tailor cutted Muichiro off.

'We don't really love eachother, we're just doing this for our own reasons' The older father said in thought.

Mama and Papa don't love eachother..?
The boy asked himself.
Oh! What if I'll make help them love eachother!!!
The boy said in thought, he seemed happy with it.

Operation lovey dovey!!!

Later when they got home, the younger father was helping his son change his clothes.

"Ma-"

"Mama's a guy." Muichiro cutted his son off.

"But isn't Mama your name..?" The boy seemed puzzled as he tilts his head.

The teal eyed father then sighed and said "Nevermind" as he puts Kotetsu's clothes in the basket.

"Mama, Does you and Papa love eachother?" The young boy asked, the father got startled by this question.

"Oh! Yes, Mama and Papa love eachother very much..." The father replied with a smile.

Kotetsu can easily tell that his father is lying to him.

"O... Okay... But I have a request!" The boy said.

"Oh? What is it?" Muichiro asked and kneeled down to match the boy's level.

"I uh.. Can I sleep by myself..?" The boy asked.

"Eh? What do you mean, you need to sleep with me, I thought your afraid of the dark..." The younger father seemed confused.

"W-Well, I want to be a brave boy!! You can sleep with Papa!!" The young boy replied.

"Eh!? Are you saying you want your own room!?" Muichiro asked and Kotetsu nodded.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?" The older father asked after opening the door.

"This boy wants a room to himself..!!" Muichiro said.

'Kotetsu wants a room to himself..? But there are only two available bedrooms in this house. Maybe he can have Muichiro's room and he can sleep with me, it can help with the family disguise right? Yea, for the mission...' Genya said in thought.

Papa is gonna give me a room!? Kotetsu said in thought as his eyes began to sparkle.

"Muichiro-san, I think we should give him the room, you know.. Like I'm sure he's old enough." The older father suggested.

The younger father then turned to the boy.
"Are you sure you want this..?" He asked and the Young boy nodded.

Later evening, Muichiro already transferred all his things inside Genya's room, or now their room.

"That's a lot of boxes..." Genya said, looking at the boxes being both nig and small.

"Yea, I got a lot of things..." Muichiro said and sat on the bed.
It's mostly my weapons... I hope he doesn't touch them...

"So, I guess we'll be sleeping together tonight?" Genya said awkwardly as he sits beside his husband.

"Yea I guess, but in one condition." The teal eyed husband said. "Oh? What is it?" Genya asked.

"Don't touch my things and we're sleeping on separate sides." Muichiro said as he crosses his arms.

"Alright." Genya said softly.

"Gah!!" Kotetsu woke up to the loud sound of lightning and rain, it was still dark and he began to shake from fear.

"I'm brave... I'm brave..." He kept muttering to himself.

*Bang*

"GAH!! MAMA PAPA!!!" Kotetsu runs up to his parents room and knock on the door loudly. Both fathers then woke up to the loud knocks. Muichiro gets up and opens the door to see his son.

"Kotetsu?" Muichiro said.

"Mama! I'm scared..!" Kotetsu whined and Muichiro gave him a soft look.

"It's alright you can sleep with us.." Muichiro said softly as he picks up his son and places him on their bed, laying down between the two parents. Kotetsu then fell asleep quickly.

"Heh, I thought he said he wanted to be brave." Muichiro chukled.

"Well, he is a kid..." Genya said as he gave Muichiro a soft look.

He looks down at the shivering boy with his eyes closed shut. Genya gently pats his head making the boy calm down. He gave off a faint look.

"Is this what parenting feels like..." Genya murmured.

Muichiro gave off a nod.
"I've done babysitting before though I hate kids but... Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"It does..."

Author: Yea... For the mission...