[15] - Brother-in-law

"Nii-sann"

"What?"

"I wanna pay you back!"

"Eh? For what?"

"For taking care of me! Ever since our parents died I just want to pay you back, I didn't work as much as you do and--"

"You don't need to Mui"

"Huh?"

"Having you alive right here is enough for me"

---

It had been weeks since the terrorist attack. During those weeks, a woman decided to give Kotetsu a crow, the same crow who helped him.

The family didn't know what to name the crow. At first Kotetsu wants to name it long eyelashes for its appearance, but seeing Muichiro's thoughts, he decided to name her Ginko from his father's vision of Ginkgo trees with which seems to be his family as a kid.

They were living in a forest where those trees were available. They were bright as the autumn leaves and has a wonderful shape.

The family was containing twins and parents. Kotetsu didn't knew Muichiro had a twin, but wonders if he's ever going to meet him.

"Ma--"

"Dad." Muichiro cut off Kotetsu with a glare.
"Stop calling me mom, I'm a guy for God's sake!"

"You look girlyass" He said, looking over to his father. The crow sitting on his shoulder tries her best not to laugh.

"Kotetsu don't speak to him like that--" Genya said, giving the kid a look. Has he been saying words from school?

"Sorry Dad..." Kotetsu frowned.

Sighs...
"Where did you even get that word?" Muichiro raised an eyebrow, looking over to his son.

"School" The boy replied.

Muichiro has disappointment in his face. He was expecting the boy to grow up innocent but he guesses not.

*Knock... Knock...*

"Hm?" The family and crow turned over to the door.

"It's him..." Ginko whispered to Kotetsu's ear.

Kotetsu looked at Ginko, confused and looks towards the door. The door gave another knock or two then Muichiro slowly opens the door.

"Nii-san!?" He exclaimed. Both Kotetsu and Genya were in shock.

Muichiro had a twin??? No wonder why Zenitsu gave me a file saying "Yuichiro Tokito" when his name is Mui...

Mama's twin!!! Shit-- Wait how do I act..?

"Mui!" Yuichiro smiles and hugs his younger twin brother.
"I heard you're married..?" He said politely.

"Ah-- Nii-san, yeah?" Muichiro replied nervously. How did his brother knew about his marriage?
"How did you--"

"You told me about your new home a week ago then my colleague told me about your marriage" Yuichiro replied.

He looks towards Kotetsu, seemingly curious about the child.
"I'm guessing he's my nephew?" He raised an eyebrow.

Kotetsu blinked and nodded.
"I'm Kotetsu.. This is Ginko"

Yuichiro smiled a bit then turned to Genya.
"Husband-in-law?"

Genya nodded nervously.

"Can I talk to you with Mui? The child can go to his room"

Kotetsu looks at his uncle with a face.
Seriously???

---

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?" Yuichiro yelled.

"NII-SAN!!!"

"MUI WHY WOULD YOU MARRY A RANDOM CRIMINAL LOOKING ASSHOLE!!!"

"YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M GAY!!!"

"BUT WHY THIS BITCH???"

"NII-SAN--!!!"

"Well, I love your brother..." Genya said with an uneasy smile.

Both twins stopped and looks at Genya. Yuichiro seemed pissed.

"How much do you love Mui?" He asked, pissed off.

Genya stayed silent a bit. Yuichiro can see Genya being a bit pink, he scoffed.

"Very much." Genya said.

Yuichiro raised an eyebrow.

"I want a clearer answer." Yuichiro demanded. Glaring at Genya with his arms crossed.

Both husbands became silent.

Yuichiro glares.
"Are you two married for convenience or something?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No!!!" Muichiro exclaimed and sat down.

Genya can see Muichiro visibly feeling tense. He looks towards Yuichiro and sighed. He puts an arm on Muichiro's waist and gently pulls him closer. Yuichiro is already getting more mad. He then puts his head on his shoulder and ruffles his hair.

"It's going to be okay..." He said, putting a small kiss on his forehead.
Just for the mission...

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH! TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HIM YOU SON OF A--"

"Ew" Kotetsu glares at the adults.

"KOTETSU GET BACK TO BED!!!"

---

Both Muichiro and Genya lays on their bed, facing opposite sides. Yuichiro decided to go back to his place after some times knowing it was getting late.

"Genya-san" Muichiro called.

"Hm?"

"Can you.. do it again?" He asked shyly.

"Do what again?" He asked.

"..."

No reply.

"Nevermind..." He let out.

Genya didn't say anything after.
What was that about?

"Mui"

"Hm?"

"Why did you agree to this.. fake marriage?" Genya asked curiously.

Muichiro stayed quiet for a bit.
"Kotetsu said he wants two parents so..." He shrugged.

"Alright..." Genya said quietly.
Wait... Did he want a kiss?

Genya looks over to Muichiro for a bit, and gave him a pat.

"What was that for?" Muichiro asked.

"Nothing..." Genya murmured.

Author: SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE CHAPTER 😭🙏