[17] - Date?

Author: Okay before reading, this is basically wherein Yor got a bullet up her ass and uhm... Yeah you know who took Yor's place here...

I was cringing when making this but cringe is my middle name 😀

Okay nvm just go to reading...

I apologize in advance.

Very very sorry.

Okay nvm just read.

I'm sorry.

Okay just read.

I still cringing.

Okay nvm.

---

"I am not jealous!" Genya exclaimed.
"I'm just... Worried about Muichiro..."

"Jealousy" Both Zenitsu and Kotetsu said in sync. Together with Ginko sitting on the television giggling on the situation.

"What- Zenitsu, what have you been teaching this kid?" Genya rose his tiny not so visible eyebrow.

"Well he said-"

"Out."

Zenitsu awkwardly smiles. He got up and walks out of the house with the door closing.

Genya sighed with a palm on his face. He looks up for a bit then back at Kotetsu.

"What has your uncle been teaching you?"

"Uhm... Something about flirting-"

"YOUR SIX YEARS OLD-!!" Genya yelled. He clenches his fists and calms down with a breath.

"But, don't you and Ma- Papa Mui do it a lot?" Kotetsu glares at his a bit.

"That's different, we're adults-"

"That's your excuse-"

"Kotetsu." Genya interrupted with hands over his hips. Looking at Kotetsu with a stern tone.

"Sorry..." Kotetsu whispered.

"Hehe... That's the kid I raised-"

"Who the fuck said that..."

Ginko immediately covered her beak and looked away. Damn it looks like she spoke too loud.

"Speaking of your father, where is he? It's almost 10pm!-"

---

"OUCH! FUCK AOI BE CAREFUL!" Muichiro groaned out. Laying on a soft mattress with Aoi treating his wounds.

"What even happened in your last mission..." Aoi said, putting her mask under her chin and rose an eyebrow.

"Just the... Normal...? I stabbed people and uhm..."

"And???"

"Uhm... Someone shot a bullet up my ass?" Muichiro blinked.

"Oh okay" Aoi said casually and puts back her mask.

"Why are you acting like this is normal?"

"This happened to Kanao once, she went through it" Aoi shrugged it off and took some more medications.

"Wait, so you helped her? So your-"

"Hell no, figure that on your own!" Aoi said aloud.
"Now hurry up and remove those shoes and give it to that scum glasses to fix it"