[16] - Short Visit

"Kiss... Kiss... Kiss... Kiss..." Genya mumbles those words repeatedly, sitting on the couch with his thumb on his chin.

Kotetsu stands by his room, seeing his father mumbling words. Looking down looking serious. Ginko is with Kotetsu on his shoulder. Watching the same thing.

It was currently a Saturday for them, Kotetsu has no school and Genya has a day off. Sadly, Muichiro went to work.

"Your Dad's weird..." Ginko commented.

"I know..." Kotetsu replied.

He walks up to his father, still mumbling the words. Kotetsu looks at him, looking all tense. He read his mind, seeing that he was thinking about the night when Yuichiro came to visit.

Does Dad want to kiss Mom again... Kotetsu pulled out his tongue and shivered, thinking about it.

"Eh?" Genya looks at his son, pulling his tongue out.
"What was that for?"

"You want to kiss mom!?" Kotetsu said aloud, making the crow wanting to laugh.

Genya opens his mouth and covered it with his hand. He looks away slightly with pink blush visible on his cheeks.

"I said it too much, didn't I?" He sighed.

Kotetsu didn't mover nor utter a word. Just looks at his father, waiting for an answer.

Genya looks at the boy, seeing him waiting patiently. He shook his head to cleanse his thoughts before finally answering.

"No, I don't want to kiss Muichiro" He said sternly. A bit of embarrassment is visible.
"And don't call him Mom or Mama, just call him Papa Mui or something..."

"Okay!" Kotetsu nodded.
"When's Papa Mui gonna come home?" He tilted his head.

"Erm..." Genya scratches the back of his neck.
"End of the day"

"It's not like yours?"

"You were living the same roof as him and your not familiar with his schedule?" Genya furrowed his brows.

"I was school" Kotetsu shrugged.

Ginko then rubbed her feathered wings against Kotetsu's cheek. Kotetsu blinked and looks at the crow curiously.

'Hey, can I gossip to you about something?'

Kotetsu nodded and ran to his room, closing the door as he's at it.

Genya sighed and drops on the couch. Laying there, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm tired..." He murmured.

He thinks for a while, thinking of what to do. He had no missions at the moment as the handler told him to rest for the week.

He maybe can visit his brother, Sanemi Shinazugawa. He had not talked to him for months now, wondering what he has been doing.

Genya sits up and reaches for his phone, dialing a number and puts it over his ear.

Beep.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zenitsu, can you do me a favor?"

---

"WAIT SO YOUR TELLING ME DAD WILL—"

"SHHHHH" Ginko giggled.

"That's fucking disgusting!!!" Kotetsu exclaimed. Shivering thinking about it.

"And who thought you how to curse?" Ginko crossed her wings.

"You, Papa Mui... Rui..." Kotetsu muttered.

"Oh uhm—"

BANG!

They both shuddered to a loud door slammed was heard from behind. They both turned back, seeing Zenitsu looking at them.

"Uncle Zenitsu?" Kotetsu blinked.

"You already know me?" Zenitsu seemed dumbfounded.

"I saw you walking around my school in a weird bush costume with Dad..."

"Ah—"

"Wait what are you doing here?"

"Your Dad didn't tell you? I came here to babysit you!"

"I—" Kotetsu looked confused.

"Anyways, what are you and that crow talking about?" Zenitsu sat beside Kotetsu.

"Uhm... School?"

Zenitsu laughed.
"Do you have someone in mind there?" He gives off a cheeky smirk.

"Erm... My boy classmate?"

"Damn I didn't know you were as gay as your Dads..."

---

Genya walks by a street, wearing his purple sweater and a coat. The cold breeze blows through his black hair.

He stops by a house, his brother's house. He walks to the doorstep and stands on the mat. He takes a small breath before knocking.

Knock... Knock...

The sound of open locks were heard. The door opened to see his brother, Sanemi. He seemed to be dressed up and ready to go somewhere.

"Genya?" Sanemi looks at his brother with non existent furrowed eyebrows.

He wasn't expecting to see his younger brother to visit him. He opens the door wider and lets him in. Telling him that he can sit for a bit while he makes coffee.

Genya nodded and took off his coat and puts it on a rack. He noticed bouquets of flowers on the side desk.

"Are you going to visit Ma and the others?" Genya said, which made Sanemi stop for a bit.

"Yeah..." Sanemi said lowly.

Genya sits on a couch.
"Kanae?"

"Yeah...." Sanemi sighed.
"Do you still work in the job?"

"Of course I am, why not?"

Still didn't move on I see...

---

"Okay thank you! Come again!!!" Muichiro said, waving a customer goodbye.

"Hello!" A customer greeted. His appearance was red eyes and red hair, having piercings.

Muichiro zoned out for a bit, seeing the man. For a moment he thought it was his father...

"Uhm—"

"Oh— Hello, may I get your order?" Muichiro said awkwardly.

"Iced coffee?"

"Name?"

"Tanjiro Kamado"

"So Tanjiro, are you new here?" Muichiro said, pressing some buttons.

"Ah, not really... I just came back after a few years"

"Oh I see..."

---

Genya takes a walk after a visit to his brother. He thinks about what happened earlier, his brother constantly ranting about Giyuu...

He noticed the coffee where Muichiro works at and... Him talking to a person.

He looks very fond with the person.

"Who the fuck?"

Author: Sorry if this was late, I've been busy recently...