[13] - 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑰𝒏 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 1/2

Narrator

"Is that everything?"

"Yeah, you sure about this?"

"Yes, I want to see that place burn"

---

Kotetsu is currently walking in the hallway with Teruko towards the classroom as their recess ended.

"So Spider-boy has a pet spider..?" Kotetsu asked.

"Yep! Maybe if you get a pet aswell, he'll be interested!!!" Teruko said happily.

Kotetsu smiled back, liking the idea.

"Oh! By the way, did you hear that Mr. Rengoku is gonna observe our class today???" Teruko added.

"Mr. Rengoku?"

"Yea! The vice principal!!"

Kotetsu tilted his head.

"Why would he--"

"To check up on our class idiot" Rui cutted off the young boy while walking aswell.

"Rui that's not a nice thing to say..." Akito said.

"Why wouldn't you be.. a little nicer? It's more flamboyant!!!" Akio said, striking a pose.

"God, your just like your father..." Rui said, quite annoyed as he walks faster to the classroom.

"HEY WAIT UP!!!" Akio yelled and drags Akito along as he runs.

"God these boy... Uhm, no offense Kotetsu-"

"No it's alright..?"

Teruko made a faint smile and spotted something in the sky.

"Woah! Crows!!!" Teruko pointed.

Kotetsu looked up to see some black birds up in the sky.

Birds..?
Kotetsu thought.

---

"Crows???" Genya asked the handler.

"Yes, crows... Kasugai Crows... They are being used for a terrorist attack" Lady Amane stated.

"Used how?"

"The terrorists seemed to connect a bomb with those crows, they're professionally trained aswell. There were more information that these crows were also used as labrats." Zenitsu said as he hands the filed to Genya.

Genya took the file and opened it to see a man with triangle like hair.

"Hairo..." Genya whispered.

"Yes. Apparently he had some connection with Kyojuro Rengoku's father and wants revenge"

"That is to bomb the school..."

---

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in!" Rengoku said happily as he sits on his office chair.