[5] - ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Narrator

It's been a few weeks after Kotetsu's enrollment. It's now a lovely Monday and the Shinazugawa family are getting ready.

"Dad!! Does my clothes look cool???" Kotetsu said as he shows his older father him in his uniform.

"Yes, it does look cool..." Genya told his son and smiled. The younger father later on walked up to them, with his clothes on.

"Alright, I'm ready!!!" Muichiro said. Kotetsu then holds Muichiro's hand and Genya opens the door, they all walked outside.

The family then arrived the Kimetsu Academy by car. All three of them walked into the lobby to see lots of students and parents around. The little boy then grabbed the younger father's hand.

"Papa I'm scared..." Kotetsu said, looking at Muichiro.

"It's alright Kotetsu, we're here..." Muichiro said as he pats the boy's head. They then found some vacant seats and sat on them. The family then patiently waits for the ceremony to start.

In the big lobby with thousands of people sitting down, a big explosion suddenly came. It was all smoky and most people coughed.

"HAHA!! HOW'S MY FLASHY ENTRANCE!?!?" The Principal, Tengen Uzui suddenly came out from the smoke and greets everyone.

'This guy's weird...' Muichiro said in thought.

"So.. *Ahem* So welcome to the opening of school year 20** - 20**!!! I am Tengen Uzui, the Principal of Kimetsu Academy and this is Kyojuro Rengoku, the Vice Principal of Kimetsu Academy!!" The Principal said, speaking through a microphone.

"HAHA!! OKAY SO, WE WILL BE CALLING SOME STUDENTS! IF YOUR HEAR YOUR NAME, PLEASE WALK DOWN HERE AND OUR TEACHERS WILL GUIDE YOU TO YOUR LINE OF YOUR CLASS!!!" Rengoku said loudly through a microphone.

One by One, students were called. The Shinazugawa family waits for their turn. Kyojuro Rengoku called in a student by the name of Teruko. Genya noticed this girl..

'Teruko.. The only daughter and third child of a company's Ceo... Of course she would be in this school, many people have heard that she is very intelligent...' Genya said in thought.

Ceo!?!? Is that like a demonic king or something??? Kotetsu said in thought as he looks at his older father in shock.

"RUI KIBITSUJI!!!" The Vice Principal said loudly.

'Rui Kibitsuji... Son of Muzan Kibitsuji... I think it might be easier to get close the Muzan if Kotetsu will befriend Rui. It's a good thing I swapped him and another student secretly so that he can be classmates with Kotetsu...' Genya said in thought.

Friend? I'm not good with friends... But I'll try for Dad's mission!! Kotetsu told to himself in thought, feeling really independent.

"Ah, you seemed really excited huh?" Muichiro said as he pats his son's head with a smile.

"KOTETSU SHINAZUGAWA!!!" The Vice Principal called out Kotetsu's name. Kotetsu then nervously walk down the stairs and reached the ground.

"Hello little one, Kotetsu am I correct?" A lady with long black hair, tied in a ponytail and purple eyes greeted Kotetsu. "Y-Yes..." Kotetsu replied nervously.

"Ah, I'm Hinatsuru Uzui, I'm your homeroom and English teacher. Please go to that line over there." The teacher said softly as she points at the line where Teruko and Rui are in. Kotetsu then walks up to them and tried to speak.

"Uhm.. Hi..?" He said, talking to Rui. Rui just glanced at him with a blank expression and looked away.

'Weird... He got that large eyebrows.' Rui said in thought.