Okay so...

I'll be rewriting this book for a while before putting up a new chapter bc there are some things that I want to change. Like Senjuro, I made him really young in this au bc I thought he was like 8 then I saw a tiktok saying he's 14. I was too lazy to change it for months and now it has been on my mind 24/7...

Also, some chapters here kind of sound plain due to my rushing and stuff. I'm gonna change some shit and probably delete a few chapters just to go in with the storyline I was looking for.

There were also a few roles I needed to fill in, so I decided to use Senjuro to use that role as an age he's supposed to be in the au.

If you didn't notice, the adults here were added +10 from their actual age (14 and above) so I'm gnna change Senjuro into 24 like Mui.

Originally, I didn't plan on giving Rui some friends but I just felt bad lmao 💀

I'm also kind of changing it due to my writing style kind of changed a bit.

If you guys were readers from the very early time Chap 1 is published, Ig you alr saw that there were changes without me saying.

I'm kind of sorry for this announcement, the storyline just doesn't feel right to my ideal.

And yes, people will die.

Who knows it might be Kotetsu 😀-

And who knows, there will be some Kotetsu angst and dead Mitsuri 😀😀😀

I will start rewriting this book once my exams are done.

I'm rlly sorry for this announcement I'll try to post the old ver separately if u guys want to :((

Thanks for reading.