Bio

Name: Kazoki

Name: Kazoki

Age: 16

Hair Color: Black with a bit of blue

Eyes Color: Blue

Personality: Quite snarky. Is not efraid to tell what's on his mind. He want to live a normal life, but it's seem that the Universe love to screw around with him. He do have his moment where he's caring about other. He also hate hypocrite. (Then again, so do everyone else.)

Name: Tenka

Name: Tenka

Age: ??? (Physicaly 17)

Hair Color: Purple

Eyes Color: Purple

Personality: Thanks to her statue as Pure Spirit, she's proud of herself. When it come to others people, she's not exactly friendly, except for those she respect. She's quite annoyed at Kazoki, thanks to his snarky comment. But at the same time, she can't help but respect him, because despite being a Normal Human, he's not afraid of those who are stronger then him. His lack of fear and reaction toward her (Or anything, for that matter.) bring her curiosity. Eventually over the time, she slowly start to warm up to Kazoki and Tohka.

To Be Continued

So, after thinking about it for a while, i decided to make a Date A Live story. I choose Tenka as the main pairing, because the number of time where she was in a pairing can be counted on one hand. Even more so in single pairing story.

If you saw my OC Book, then you don't have to worry about Kazoki being a Shido 2.0...those who read my now deleted Rant Book know what i'm talking about. Point is, Kazoki won't replace Shido. I don't see the point to replace the protagonist of one Serie when nothing change. Especially when Shido is the only one to seal Spirit. Beside, it won't be Date A Live without Shido. As for Shido? Don't worry, he will keep his Harem. He deserve it after all the thing he's gone though.

Before leaving, i want to make something clear. I didn't watch the Anime or read the Novel nor Manga. However, thanks to the people who always follow Canon, i have some idea of what's going on...until the Origami Arc. For some reason, some people skip Nia and Mukuro. So it's likely that i will made some mistake.

This story is inspired of two Date A Live story about Tenka. Except that Kazoki won't have weird festish or won't be a masochist. Seriously, why do people always turn their characters into perverts in Harem Show Fanfic?

This story won't always follow Canon. It will mostly involve the daily life of Kazoki and Tenka. And as mentionned in the tag, it will have Crossover Element. To make thing more interesting.

Critique are welcome, as long they help improve the Story.

That's all. Later!