Chapter 3: Roommate And Classmate

5th June

Kazoki's eyes opened as he streach and punch the alarm Clock. He rub his eyes and get off the bed, before he goes to the kitchen where he find Tenka sitting on one of the chair, eating a candy bar.

"Hey." Kazoki waved with Tenka waving back.

It's being a few day since Tenka has moved out with Kazoki. And so far, everthing was fine...except for the fact that Tenka do nothing except eating and watching Tv. Which for Kazoki to buy everyday.

It's remind him of a certain bald man with yellow skin on a American Cartoon. The only different was that she was more smarter.

How ironic. Despite not being a human, Tenka behaved in a similar way to a rebelious teenager.

Kazoki make breakfeast for Tenka before he changed his clotches and was about to leave before Tenka call him out.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Tenka asked walking out the Kitchen.

"To the School." Kazoki answered looking from his shoulder. "You know? The place where i go everyday?"

Tenka frown. "And why can't you stay?"

Kazoki rose a eyebrow. "And why should i stay?"

"Someone need to stay here and make me food!" Tenka cross her arms and complain.

"That didn't seem to bother you, the preview days." Kazoki deadpann.

"That's different!"

"No, it's not." Kazoki roll his eyes. "If that bother you so much, why don't you goes to school then?"

"...Huh?" Tenka blinked.

"You said that you wanted to learn more about this world? In that case, going to School will help you more then staying here." Kazoki explained. "Beside, it will give you something to do then staying here all the day."

"Give me a good reason to goes to School." Tenka said.

Kazoki shrug. "To eat food?"

"..." Tenka look at him like he prononced forbidden word. "...Are you telling me that if i goes to school, i'll be able to eat food?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"..."

Raizen Highschool

"Good morning, everyone!" Okamine called out with a smile. "Today, we have two transfer student joining our class!"

The class was confuse about it.

"Two?" Tonomachi blinked, before turning toward Shido. "We just got one rerently. Why is our Class got two new student?"

"Don't ask me. I'm just as confuse as you are." Shido shrug.

Okamine turned to the door. "You may come in now."

The door opened and a young girl entered the room. She has black hair and red eyes with one of them be covered by her hair.

The girl goes to the board and wrote her name before turning to the others and smiling. "Hello everyone. My name is Kurumi Tokisaki."

Some guy were charmed by her beauty while the girls were stunned by her apparence.

"Also, i'm a Spirit."

"!" While the entier class didn't understand her words, Shido, Tohka and Origami were shocked.

"That...was a nice introduction." Okamine didn't take importance in the last part. "Alright then, please take a seat."

"Of course." Kurumi nodded. "But before that, i need to ask a favor. You see, i'm efraid that i don't know my way in this School. Can someone have the kindness to show me around?"