Chapter 8: Meeting New Peoples

Arubi Island

Kazoki walked out the Restaurant after finishing his launch, followed by Tenka. He look around. "So, where to go next?"

Tenka walk to his right. "You want to visit the City?"

Kazoki nodded. "Since we're going to be here for a while, might as well learn more about it. Beside, watching Shido's Misaventure everyday quickly get old."

"Hey, Kazoki!"

Kazoki and Tenka turn around and see a familar green hair girl walking toward them. Kazoki frowned. "Natsumi?"

"The one and only!" Natsumi smirked as she stopped in front of him. "Didn't expect to see you here!"

Kazoki stare at her blankly. For some reason, he has the feeling that she was lying. "Sure, whatever."

"...Who is it?" Tenka asked...with a frown on her face. For some reason, she don't seem to be happy.

"Just a random girl that wanted my opinion on her apparence." Kazoki answered bored before he turned toward Natsumi. "Why are you here?"

Natsumi put her hands behind her back. "Well...i though that we didn't exatcly start on the right foots on our first meeting. So i-"

"No." Kazoki interruped her, much to her shock.

"W-What?! But why?!" Natsumi asked.

"Because i don't want to, that's all."

Natsumi was dumbfound by his answer. However, she didn't give up. Instead, she put a seductive face and pressed her bust together. "Are you sure you don't want t-"

"No." Kazoki repeated with a straigh face, much to Natsumi's shock.

"But-"

"No."

"I-"

"No."

"Will you-"

"No."

"Pl-"

"No." Kazoki repeated one more time.

Natsumi was getting more and more lost. This was not supposed to happen at all. She sighed and take a breath. If she was going to make him fall for her, she need to be calm. Natsumi look at Kazoki and posed seductively. "Pretty please?"

Kazoki sighed irritated at this. She don't know how to take a hint, don't she?

Tenka watch the scene with annoyance on her face. Her fists were clenched by her side. For a reason she don't understand, she feel angry at the green hair girl and wanted nothing more then punch her. This confused her because while she was angry in the past, it was nothing compared to now.

Tenka walk away in another direction. Kazoki notice it. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere else." Tenka answered without looking back.

Kazoki was confused at her reaction. He was about to call her when Natsumi spoke up once more. "So, will you come with me?"

Kazoki was silence as he look at Natsumi. Without saying anyhting, he walk up to her and place a hand on her shoulder. Natsumi smirked. "Good b-"

Suddenly, Natsumi's face gained a pained expression as she feel Kazoki's grip on her shoulder tighned. She look at him and flinched upond seeing his angry face. "I said...No. If you know what is good for you, then don't insist."

Kazoki let her go and walk away to get away from the Witch. Natsumi rubbed her shoulder and look at Kazoki's back. "I have to find something else."

Meanwhile