Chapter 5: Picture Madness (Filler)

Itsuka's residence

The sound of the door opening was hear as Yoshino walked in. She turn on the light...only to be suprise by the sound of birthday whistles followed by two voice yelling. "SURPRISE!!"

Yoshino blinked in shock when she saw the room. There was decoration around the room. Along with a cake in the middle. In the center were Shido and Tohka who wear a birthday hat with a excited expression on their face. Sitting on the couch were Kazoki and Tenka who also wear a birthday hat. But unlike the others two, neither of them were excited.

"Wa..Wa-" Yoshino was stunned. While Yoshinon was more expressive. "What is this?"

Shido smile. "Me and my sister, Kotori, has talked a little bit, and we've decided to make a surprise party to welcome you and Tohka."

He turned toward Tenka. "That include you as well, Tenka."

Tenka only stare at him...before she turn away with a scoff. Shido sweat drop. "I guess she still mad at me."

"Come on, Tenka!" Tohka put her hands on her hips and pouted. "It's not Shido's fault if he has the memory of a goldfish." Shido look at her in shock.

"T-Tohka?!"

"Whetever he has a good memory or not, he should have know better then wasting our time!" Tenka sais annoyed.

"Wasting your time?" Yoshinon asked. "What are you talking about?"

Shido turn toward her and sigh. "Well, you see, we decided to make a picture to give it to you as a present. But, i don't know is you're going to like it."

He reach in his pocket and pull out a picture. "Here."

Yoshino take the picture and look at it. On it was Shido, Tohka, Kazoki and Tenka sitting together. After a moment, she smile. "I like it."

Shido blink, then smile as well. "Really? That's good. This was easy to make for us."

"Yeah, for you, maybe!" Kazoki cross his arms annoyed. Everyone turned toward him. "But for the rest of us? This was a absolute annoyance!" Tenka nod in agreement.

"What do you mean by that?" Yoshinon asked.

Kazoki sigh and look to the side. "Everything started this morning..."

Earlier That Day

Kazoki was watching Pokemon while Tenka keep playing Dragon Ball: The Breakers. She was fighting the Raider, thanks to the Dragon Transformation. And she was winning! Tenka smirk. "Yes. A few more second, and i will finaly defeat this-"

DRING!

The sound startled Tenka who look around. "What was that?"

A sound catch her attention. Looking to the game she saw that she lost...again. Tenka clench her fist. "SON OF A B####!!"

Tenka then throw the console toward the wall. However, Kazoki managed to catch it. He put the console back to the couch and get up. "I'll get this."

Kazoki walk toward the door, before Tenka stop him. "No. I'll go. I want to see who has the nerve to stole my victory."

The boy shrug. " Suit yourself."

Tenka walk toward the door and open it. Shido was standing here with a smile. "Hello."

His smile become a nervous one when he saw the glare that Tenka was giving him. "W-What's wrong?"

Tenka raise her fist. "I'll give you ten second to tell me why i shouldn't kill you, Shibo!"