Christmas Chapter: Christmas Carol

Near Tengu City

In a Forest near of Tengu City, we could see the remnant of a burned House. And in front of it was two peoples. Kazoki who was sitting on the ground with his hands on his chin, and Tenka who was standing in front of him with her hands in her pocket.

"...Well done, Tenka. Well done." Kazoki say in a unpresssed tone.

"How i was supposed to know that it would burn the House?" Tenka asked annoyed.

"By asking me, obliviously." Kazoki say equally annoyed. Not only by their situation, but also by the fact that Tenka was acting childish at a time like this.

Earlier, Tenka wanted to cook something for launch. However, thanks to some complication, she end up burning the House. As a result, Kazoki and Tenka are now Homeless.

Which is really annoying considering that today is Christmas. A time where peoples gather themself to enjoy the Holiday. Only for the two of them to pass it without a House.

...No. That won't do.

Kazoki get up, making Tenka look at him, before he walk away. "See you."

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!?" Tenka asked as she follow him.

"Anywhere but here." Kazoki answered.

"Aren't you going to rebuild your House?" Tenka asked before Kazoki glare at her.

"Even if i wanted to, i can't." Kazoki answered annoyed. "It take Months to build a House, and even then, you need more then one person to do so."

Tenka rose a eyebrow. "So, how did you build this House?"

"...I didn't." Kazoki said. "I've win it in a contest."

"A contest?" Tenka blinked. She know what is a contest, thanks to Tohka telling her. But she didn't expect to hear that a House was among one of the winning price.

"Yeah." Kazoki nodded. "Once, i've buy a ticket to win some money. However, it turn out that it was actually for a contest with rare winning price. And i've won the House." He scratch his head. "From what i've hear about it, it belonged to a Secret Agent."

Tenka rose a eyebrow at this. A Secret Agent? That explain a lot of things then. This House is filled with Hidden Rooms. Once, she wanted to eat something in the Kitchen, only to find out a Room filled with Guns.

And yet, Kazoki never use them at least once. Then again, it was no longer a possibility since the House was destroyed...because of her.

Tenka winced a bit at the last part. As much she hated to admit...she really mess up this time. It was never her intension to burn their Home. And Kazoki is now mad at her.

...Wait a moment. Since when do she care about what he think of her? Whatever others people think of her is not of her concern.

...Although, it was still a foolish move of her to destroy the House of someone who let her live with her. As such, she sort of regret her actions.

But now, there are more important matters.

"Is there a place you want to go?" Tenka asked after a moment of walking in silence.

"Maybe in Tengu City." Kazoki said. "They must probably prepare themself for Christmas."

"...Christ-what?" Tenka asked.

"...It's going to take a while."

____________________________________________________________

Date A Live: The Inversed Spirit & The Snarky Human: Christmas Carol        ____________________________________________________________