Special Chapter: Tohka's Birthday

10 April, Raizen High School...

In the halfway, Kazoki walked up with a Sandwich in his hands. He take some bit of it before he stop upon noticing something outside of the window. He walk toward it and see what's happening...a bunch of random firework appear in the horizon. "...What the?"

Outside the School...

"STOP THAT THING!!" Shido yelled scared, avoiding one of the 'firework', which happen to be Lazer Blast.

"We can't!" Kotori's voice was hear from above. "We lost control of it!"

"Then find a way to stop it!" Shido yell back.

In front of Shido is a huge Machine who has sparkles coming out of it. It fired random Lazer Blast at nearly every direction. Fortunately, none of them destroyed any building. However, it was still a danger for anyone who was in the zone.

Shido look around before he suddenly found a giant gun. He run toward it and shoot it at the Machine, stopping it. He smiled. "Finally..."

Then, the Machine started to goes crazy, much to Shido's shock, before it launched lazer blast in many direction, until it explosed, leaving a burning mark on the ground.

Shido sighed in relief, only to hear a cought from behind him. Turning around, he saw Kazoki with crossed arms...and a smoking face. He became nervous. "H-Hello, Kazoki....I can explain. You see-"

"Stop!" Kazoki hold his hand, making Shido goes quiet. "I'm trying to see if i'm inspired by those amazing symbolic bid for chaos." He paused for a moment before he glare at Shido. "No! I'm done with your Shenanigans!"

Shido gulped before someone landed between them. It was Kotori. She pointed at the snarky boy. "Hold it! We are only try to-"

"Destroy the School? Because i'm telling you right now that you're doing a poor job at it." Kazoki interruped, much to Kotori's annoyance.

Shido get in front of his sister. "We have a reason for...that. You see, today is the 10 April."

Kazoki rose a eyebrow. "And that's matter because?"

"Today is the day where i meet Tohka for the first time, and as you may probably be aware, she never had a Birthday party in her life. So we've decided to make her one." Shido explained.

"Okay, but what does it have to do with this machine?" Kazoki asked while pointing at the machine in question.

Shido suddenly look very awkward. "W-Well...Kotori proposed to organize the Party by making a machine who...throw a party...unfortunately, it didn't end well."

"In others words, your sister decided to make things worse as usual." Kazoki stated, making the young Itsuka angry.

"Hey! We are more then capable of taking care of this!" Kotori exclaimed annoyed before she smirk. "Our organisation is fufilled with expert."

"Yes, and we all know how much those 'expert' has helped until now." Kazoki say sarcasticaly.

"..." Kotori's feel her eye twiching. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't say anything since he was right. "Alright then, do you have a better idea?!"

"I do." Kazoki nodded. "A surprise Party."

Shido and Kotori blinked in disbelief. "What?"

"Didn't you hear?" Kazoki frowned. "A surprise Party is the best way to celebrate one person's birthday. And given that you guys has access to many source, i'm pretty sure that it's in your cord."