Chapter 10: End Of The First Day

Arubi Island...

Shido sighed as the twin were fighting over him. When the School trip was announced, he didn't expect to came across not only one but two Spirit. What is the most strange is that they were once one person know as the Yamai. Now they were fighting to see which one of them will became the True Yamai.

The problem is that they never leave him alone for at least one second.

Everything he did, they were always here. In the Hot Spring, in the dooroom, everywhere.

The worst part is that Tohka and Origami take part of their competition by giving them advice so that they can get over each others, and knowing Origami...it won't end well.

And as if it wasn't enough, the moment where they arrived on this Island, they lost contact with Rastartork, meaning that they can't communicate with the crew to give him advice. Then again, maybe that's for the best. During his recent experience with Tenka and Kurumi, he doubted that they could be so much help in this one.

Still though, something was definitively wrong here. Why did they lost contact with Kotori and the others?

"Hey, Shido!"

Shido turn around and he became nervous. "W-What are you two doing?!"

Standing there were Kaguya and Yuzuru...wearing nothing but maid ouftit. Kaguya smirked. "We are the Yamai maid, and we are here to serve you!"

"Seduction: We are at your service, master." Yuzuru grab her skirt and lifted it...'accidently' showing Shido her underwear, much to his embarrasement.

"B-But, why are you dressed like this?!" Shido questioned fluttered.

"A certain person told us that you loved being served by female servants." Kaguya replied before smirking. "Prepare yourself to be served by the best Maid that you ever meet!"

"Disagrement: Yuzuru is a better maid then Kaguya." Yuzuru said flattly, annoying Kaguya.

"Shut up! I'm better then you!" Kaguya shouted.

"Doubt: I'll think not." Yuzuru said, making Kaguya more angry.

Shido sighed. Now he understand how Kazoki feel. So much for vacation.

Unknown of them, they were being watched by two people. One of them turned toward the other. "[So, should we begin the operation: Harem Protagonist?]"

"You need to work on better name for those...but yeah." The other voice answered.

Meanwhile...

"Shido! Where are you?!" Tohka yelled as she look around. "Shido!"

Earlier, she has being trying to find Shido to hang out with him, but he was nowhere to be found. She know that he was probably with the new transfer students. Something that annoyed her a bit.

She's already aware that he wanted to help them...but it infuriated her that he was always the center of the attention. Why does all the Spirits that they meet are always interested in him?

...Actually, why did they appear on this island? Of all the place that they could have gone too, why there?

Tohka's though were interruped when she bumb into someone, making her stumble. "Ouch!"

"Young lady, you need to watch your step." A young woman's voice adviced. Tohka open her eyes and see a young woman of her age.

The young woman has long flowing silver hair and pink eyes. She wear a grey long sleeved shirt with a black skirt and black boots.