Chapter 9: A Day On The Island

Near of a Hotel...

Sayaka was frowning as she look at a picture in her hands. It was a picture of Makoto and Miyabi in the cabine. It was taken by Junko who wanted to use it to blackmail Makoto, only for Sayaka and Hina to snatch it from her. The blue-headed girl was not happy.

Why does this busty tomboy was so attracted to Makoto? It was already bad enough that she has to fight for his affection with Kyoko, Hina, and the others, but now she has to worry about some kind of girl that seem to came out a Fanservice Game!

The fact that she was cocky didn't really help either. Everytime that she manage to make Makoto happy, she always send her and the others a smug look that said 'beat that!'. At least, Hina and the others weren't showing off when they win some time with Makoto. But Miyabi? She's always acting like she's number one no matter what.

When she have the time, she have to find a way to outsmart her.

"Hello."

Sayaka turn around at the sound of the voice and saw a young woman in front of her. She was surprised. "W-What?"

The young woman has long flowing pink hair with scyan eyes. She wear a white shirt that showed her midriff with a brown jacket and a brown skirt along with brown boots. She also noticed that she has a voluptuous body.

Sayaka's jaw dropped in reconisition. "You...You're...!"

The young woman cocked her head in cofusion. But before she could speak up, Sayaka point at her. "You're, Miki! One of the 5 top model in the world!"

Miki blinked in surprise. "Oh...so you hear of me."

Of course Sayaka know her! She is one of the most popular girl on the planet! During her global tour with her bandmate, she has hear about many stars from across the world, and Miki was one of them. A model with a unrivaled beauty that attract people from both genders. She also hear that he has a boyfriend.

"Well, i happened to be a pop stars, myself." Sayaka regained her composure and bowed. "I'm Sayaka Maizano. Pleasure to meet you!"

Miki bowed back. "I'm Miki. But you already know that."

They both get back up before they hear a voice. "Miki!"

Turning around, the pink hair young woman smiled upond seeing a boy running toward her. "Hoshi!"

The boy has red, blue, green, and yellow hair with orange eyes. He wear a black long sleeved shirt with white pants and green sneakers.

When the boy was about to arrive, Miki suddenly jumped toward him, much to his shock, before she tackle him to the ground. Sayaka was taken back but when she walk up to them to help them up, she stopped dead on track before a blush appear on her cheek. "Oh my..."

Hoshi and Miki were making out on the ground, with Miki's arms touching his torso, and Hoshi's hands rubbing her back and touching her butt, making her moan in the kiss.

Sayaka cover her eyes at the scene. Those two...were so shameless!

Hoshi and Miki part away after a moment before they get up from the ground. Miki turn back toward Sayaka. "Allow me to introduce my boyfriend, Hoshi."

Hoshi bowed. "Good to meet you."

Sayaka awkwardly bowed back. "The pleasure is mine."

"My apologize for our display just now." Miki said. "But me and my boyfriend happen to love each others so much that we can't contain yourself."

"I'll noticed." Sayaka muttered to herself, with embarrasement. "So, why are you here?"

"We decided to take Vacations with ours friends." Hoshi smiled. "We were originaly planning to goes to Okinawa to spend the best moment of your life." He frowned. "But for some reason, all the itinerary toward it were cancelled. So we have to goes to Arubi Island instead."