Chapter 6: Triple Trouble

Tengu City's Street. 6 June...

Kazoki was standing in the middle of the street with crossed arms. He didn't have a good start today. He wake up late today, and apparently, Tenka has forgotten to wait for him. So he decided run to the School. Only run into an annoying face. "What are you doing here, Tokisaki?"

"Ara-Ara~ You don't seem happy to see me."

In front of Kazoki was Kurumi, the transfer student. However, her apparence is different. She wear a dress of color red and black. Her hair were in twin tail style, and the bang that hide her left eye was gone, showing a golden...clock?

Kazoki frown. "I asked you a question."

Kurumi shake her head amused. "So serious. A boy of your age should think about having fun, usually."

"The only time i have fun is when i'm not bothered by a random idiot." Kazoki said annoyed.

Kurumi cocked her head. "Ara? It sound like you're insulting me."

Kazoki shrug. "You say it, not me."

Kurumi was quite for a moment. This wasn't what she was expecting. She was already aware that Kazoki was familiar with Spirits. However, when she decided to see him, she didn't expect to see him being so...calm. It's almost like he didn't care about the situation.

Nevertheless, she was here for a reason.

"I actually wanted to talk about you're Inversed Spirit's Friend." Kurumi stated with a little smile. "Tenka, was it?"

"What about her?" 

"You may already know this, but i'm aware of the Inversed Spirit." Kurumi explained. "And from what i learned about them, they are mostly feeling negative Emotions and are instable...however, when i saw her with you, she was...different. Not to mention that outside of Yatogami-san, you are the only person with who she actually listen to. So it got me curious."

Kazoki rose a eyebrow. "So?"

Kurumi smile. "So maybe you could tell me how did you manage to...tame her?"

"You talk like she was a Animal." Kazoki roll his eyes. "I just treat her like i treat everyone else. Nothing special about this."

"The fact that an Inversed Spirit didn't kill a Normal Human is not what i would call 'Nothing'."

Kazoki sigh annoyed. "Just ask her yourself. Nothing stop you from doing so."

Kurumi put a finger on her chin. "Actually...i'm afraid it won't be possible."

Kazoki titled his head. "Why's that?"

Kurumi put both of her hands under her chin and smile. "Because as we speak...the School is-"

"Oh! I forgot! Thanks for reminding me!" Kazoki remember he was late and run past Kurumi, much to her shock and confusion.

"W-Wait!" Kurumi turn around and try to reach him. Kazoki ignore her and keep running. "...Oh well, he will find out when he arrive." She cross her arms. "Still though, a Human who is not afraid of Spirits...how strange."

Raizen High School...

Kazoki look up from the School. "...So that what she mean."

The entier School...was gone.

Kazoki cocked his head. "Where is it?"

"Somewhere else."

Kazoki turn around and see Kurumi walking toward him. "It's concurently trapped in a place where no Human should be able to survive."