[1]

20 years ago

Sam: a few months born
Yn: 4 years old
Dean: 5 years old

Yn Winchester POV

Dean and I are in our room (we share the room) and we kind of fight. Our dad suddenly enters and he sighs.

"Come on, guys. You have to fall asleep".

"He is the responsible one" I say.

"No. She is" Dean says back to me.

"Okay. Settle down. Come here" dad takes dean to his arms and lays him on Dean's bed. Then he does the same for me. "We don't want to wake Sam up, now do we, kids?".

"No" Dean and I say kind of annoyed. Everything has been about Sam since he got born.

"That's right. Now fall asleep. You will need it".

"Goodnight" Dean and I say together for once again.

"Goodnight, kids" he says as he exits our room. I let out a sigh and Dean looks at me.

"What?" he asks me.

"Nothing. Forget it".

"Seriously. What happened?".

"I just feel like dad and mom are ignoring me. At all. Like, since Sam was born, it's just you and him".

"That's not true. They love you all the same".

"They hate me".

"They don't".

"Forget it. Goodnight, Dean".

"Goodnight?" he says confused.

I pull the blanket over me and start thinking about everything that is going on at the moment. Sam is my brother. Dad and mom have hated me since he was born. Dean is the only one that I have in my life anymore.

Skip time

I woke up by our father yelling our mother's name. Dean and I look at each other and run out at the hall. We see Sam's room being ... Red? We look at each other.

"Stay here. I'll check it out" I say and he nods.

I walk down the hall and stand in front of the door. I saw mom at the ceiling. She is dead? She is dead. Dad grabs Sam and rushes outside. It's like he didn't see me.

"Take your brother and run outside. Where's Yn?" I run there. "Get out. Both of you".

Dean takes Sam to his hug and we run outside. Minutes later we see our father running outside and an explosion took place. I have tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Stop crying. We are all safe. Dean, give me Sam" he hates me. I just saw my mother being killed by who knows what and he tells me to not cry?

"Yn. Hey" Dean comes near me and hugs me. "What did you see?".

"Mom was pushed at the ceiling by some ... Supernatural force. I can't explain it. She was bleeding. Her mouth ... She had blood on her mouth, eyes and nose. Ears too. She was dead" he keeps me to his hug.

"It's okay. I'm here for you. Please. Calm down".

"Dad hates me" I say in a low voice but this time he doesn't say anything to deny that. He knows that I'm right. "Everything is about Sam and you. I'm nothing anymore".

"Don't say that. You're my sister. The best sibling that I have is you" I chuckle.

"I'm the only one that you have, dumbass" he chuckles and I smile at him.