[10]

I read the book that Dean was reading last night before he falls asleep. Just then he wakes up and looks around confused but then he sees me. I don't look at him and keep my stare at the book.

"How did I come to the bed?" he asks.

"I got you there".

"Why?".

"Shouldn't I?".

"I don't know" he sits at the edge of the bed and looks at me. "Did you sleep?".

"Mhm" he looks at me but I keep my stare at the book.

"How much?".

"2 hours. Maybe 3" he sighs.

"Fall asleep".

"I'm fine".

"Fine. I'm not talking about it. Did you find anything?".

"Except for how much I can stay calm? No" I close the book and look at him. "A few locals, one Lora and one Katherine, suicide in front of a mirror and a mirror fell up to a guy named Devi but uhh ... No Mary".

"Maybe we just haven't found it yet" I look at him with the side of my eye and then back to the books at the table.

"I also searched about the weird and strange deaths in the area about eyes that are bleeding and whatsoever. Nothing. Whatever happened maybe it hasn't do to anything with Mary" Sam's phone rings and I answer it. Dean keeps his stare at me. "Hello" I look at Dean shocked. "We are coming" I hung up. "Wake Sam up" I close all the books but just then Sam jumps off his sleep. Dean and I look at him.

"Why did you let me to sleep?" Sam asks and Dean looks at me.

"Because I'm an awesome sister. What did you dream about?" I ask as I continue closing the books.

"Lollipops and sweets".

"Yeah. Sure".

"Did you find anything?".

"No but this friend of Dora's called and we have to go. Get ready".

Dean and Sam look at me with the same stare but then they both stand up. We walk outside and get into Dean's car and he starts driving where she told me to go. When we arrive, we see her sitting on a bench. We go there. Sam sits next to her, Dean and I stand next to each other. The girl is crying.

"They found her on the floor of her bathroom and ..." she says. "And her eyes ... They were gone" she looks at us.

"I'm sorry" Sam says.

"And she said it" Dean and I look at each other and then back to her. "I heard her saying it but it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane. Right?".

"No you are not" Dean says.

"That makes me feel even worse".

"Look. We think that something is happening in the area. Something that can't be explained" I tell her. Dean looks at me.

"And we are going to stop it" Dean says. I look at him and then we both look at her. "But we are going to need your help".

"Okay" Dean looks at me and nods.

"We need you to get us to Jill's house somehow" I say and she nods at me.

"Alright. School ends in three hours. Can you wait?".

"Of course. We will meet to your house".

"How do you know where I live?".

"I can find out easily".