[22]

The night went over like always. Around 4 o'clock (am) I couldn't stay in bed anymore so I sat up and took my phone. I went over my mail but nothing new came. I turn it off and sit at the edge of the bed. I try to stand up but I hear a noise from the bathroom. I grab my gun and walk over there quietly with my gun pointing at whoever is there. I walk into the bathroom but nothing. I hear footsteps behind me and point my gun at the person there. I let out a sigh when I see that it's Sam.

"Whoa" Sam says.

"Sam. Holy fuck" I lower my gun.

"What's going on?".

"I thought I heard a noise. Fuck"we see Dean walking towards us with dad's journal on his hand.

"What's going on?" Dean asks.

"I thought I heard something. Forget it" I say and he nods. We all go and sit at the beds again. Sam calls someone. Time to find our father.

"Our fad was in California the last time that we had news from him" Sam says on the phone. "We just thought that he would come to you to buy stuff. Maybe you saw him the last few weeks. Call us if you learn anything" Dean looks up from the journal. "Thanks" San hangs up.

"Caleb hasn't heard of him?" I ask Sam.

"No. Neither did Jefferson or pastor Jim. What about the journal? Does it have any clues?" Sam asks Dean.

"No. Same as last time. Nothing that I can make out" Dean lets out a sigh. "I love him but he writes like Sant on Yoda (or however it is written that name)".

"Maybe we must call the authorities" Sam says and I look at him. "For a missing person".

"We talked about it. Dad will get pissed if the authorities are searching for him" I say.

"I don't care anymore" Sam says and Dean's phone rings. "After whatever happened in Kansas ... I mean ... He should be there, guys" Dean goes over his jacket searching for his phone. "You said it for yourself, Dean. You called him but nothing".

"I know" Dean says. "Where the hell is it?".

"You know, for what we know, he could be dead" Sam says again.

"Don't say that" Dean says. "He's not dead. He's ... "

"He's what? He's hiding? He's busy?" Dean takes his phone and stares at it. He softly chuckles.

"I don't believe it" Dean says.

"What?" I ask him. Dean sits at the bed.

"It's a text message. Coordinates" he looks at us and then goes over the laptop.

"You think that dad sent them?" Sam asks Dean.

"He has given us coordinates before" Dean answers Sam.

"That man can't use a toaster, Dean" I say.

"Guys, it's good news. It means that he is okay and that he's alive" Dean says again.

"Is there a number of who sent it?" I ask him.

"Nah it says unknown".

"Where do coordinates show?" Sam asks him.

"That's interesting. Rockford in Illinois" Dean reads.

"Okay and what's interesting?" I ask him.

"I checked the topic newspaper in Rockford. Look at this" he turns the laptop towards me and Sam. "This cop, Guortel Keli, comes home from job and kills his wife and then he suicides. Earlier Keli and his partner answered to a call from the Asylum Rusvelt".