[20]

Dean, Sam and I arrived in Laurence, in Kansas, around noon. Dean stops the car and we all look at the house.

"Will you be alright, guys?" Sam asks us and Dean looks at me.

"I'll answer you later" I say and we all exit the car. We all go to the front door and knock on the door. A woman opens the door.

"Yes?" she says somehow confused.

"I'm sorry to bother you, ma'am, but we are-" Dean starts talking but Sam cuts him off.

"I'm Sam Winchester" Dean and I look at him. "And this is my brother Dean and my sister Yn" Dean looks at me and I look back to him. "Umm. We used to live here. You know we were coming this way and we were wondering if we could see our old house" Dean and I look at Sam again.

"Winchester ... " we look at the woman. "This is funny. You know, I think I found a few old photos of you the other night".

"You did?" Dean asks confused.

"Okay. Come in" Sam enters first and then Dean and I. I look around at the hall and then we enter the kitchen.

"Juice. Juice. Juice" a small boy says. A girl is sitting at the table.

"That's Ritchie. He is obsessed with juice" she says to us and gets juice from the fridge and gives it to Ritchie. She walks back to the girl. "Sery, this is Sam, Dean and yn. They used to live here".

"Hi" Sery tells us.

"Hi, Sery" Sam says.

"So you just moved in?" Dean asks her.

"Ah yeah. From Gutsita".

"You got family here?".

"No. I just needed a new beginning. That's all". So, a new town, a new job when I find one, and a new house".

"How do you like it so far?" I ask her confused. I would hate to live here. I guess because of what happened here but anyway.

"Well, with respect to your old house from your childhood because I'm sure you have happy memories ... " I smile awkwardly and I see Dean doing the same. "... But this house has its problems" we look confused.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks her.

"It just started getting too old. Like the electric and a few other stuff. You know? The lights are turning on and off on their own mostly every hour".

"That's too bad" Dean says and I look at him. "What else?" I look back at her.

"Uhh we have rats in the basement ... " I nod. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to say all these".

"No. Have you seen rats or you just listen to them scratching?" Dean says again.

"I just heard them actually".

"Mom?" Sery says and, Dean, Sam and I look at each other and then back to them. "Ask them if when they were living here it was here" we look confused.

"What, Sery?" I ask her.

"The thing in my closet" she answers me.

"Oh no, baby. There was nothing in their closet" she explains to Sery. "Right?" she looks at us.

"Right. There was nothing" Sam says and Dean and I look at him.

"She saw a nightmare the other night" we all look back to her.

"I wasn't dreaming" Sery says. "It came into my room and it was on fire" I shut my eyes for a few seconds before I looked back to them. Just then the phone rings.