[26]

It's been a long time. I don't know if it's been weeks or months but I know for sure that I have to get the fuck out of here. I see the door opening and John enters. He has a phone on his hands. I look confused as he sits right in front of me again. At the chair that he is always sitting.

"What's the phone about?" I say in a kind of tired voice but never non-brave.

"I hacked the messages of your phone. The voicemails. I want you to hear ten voicemails" he says.

"What?" he presses play at one.

"Yn, hey. It's umm ... It's Sam. Dean is sick. The doctor says that he is going to die and there is nothing that we can do about it. I need you to come back. Please".

I hear the beep which means that the message is done. I look up at him trying to hide my worries. Be presses play again at another voicemail.

"Hey, Yn. It's Sam again. Dean is better. He got saved. We will tell you about it when you come back. Please when you can call us".

The beep gets heard again and it stops. He presses play.

"Yn, it's Dean. I'm aware that you are on a mission but I need you to call me back. I have to know what's going on with you. Why does Peter have your phone?" silence. "Call me back".

Third voicemail done. Fourth.

"It's Sam. Dean and I got separate. He wants to take over a case saying that dad would do that but I want to actually find dad so we split up. He takes over the case alone and I'm going to California to find our dad. Well. I just needed to tell you that. Call me back whenever you can".

Beep

Fifth

"Yn, it's Dean. Sam and I got separated. He wants to find dad and I want too but dad sent us coordinates and I'm taking over a case. Sam can't understand that. Whatever. I haven't heard of you since 28 days ago. Call me back to know that you are okay".

Beep

Sixth

"Yn, it's Sam. I'm at the bus station right now and I'm waiting for the bus. It will come tomorrow. I don't know if I should call Dean or not. I also don't know why Peter has your phone. Call me back when you get my voicemail please".

Beep

Seventh

"It's Sam. Dean and I got the case back. I went back to Dean anyway. I didn't go to find dad. Turns out Dean was in danger. I saved his ass. Anyway. We want you to call us. Please".

Beep

Eighth

"It can't be true. Right?" I hear a sigh. "Let's take it from the beginning. Yn, it's Dean. It's been a month and a few days. We called you but Peter said that you are dead. That you died on a mission. Please call me back and tell me that it's not true".

Beep

Ninth

"It's Sam. Call me and tell me that Peter is lying. That you are alive. Please, Yn".

Beep

Tenth

"Yn, it's ... It's Dean. It's been two months since we learned that you are dead. I still can't believe that. I can't believe that you are dead and I never will believe that until I see your body. Damn it, man. You promised to come back, bitch" I hear him taking a shaky breath. "I know that you are alive. Call me".