[28]

"I'm going to buy breakfast. Need something?" Dean says as he puts on his jacket.

"No" Sam and I say at the same time.

"Whatever. I'll just buy whatever I like for all three of us" he says as he closes the door behind him. As I take off my shirt a knock on the door is heard.

"Can you take it?" I ask.

"Sure. Go inside" Sam says.

I take a clean shirt and jeans and go into the bathroom. When I'm fully changed and put the necklace of the FBI around me neck, I walk back into the room but I see a man grabbing Sam.

"Do you mind putting down my brother?" I say as I walk towards them. The man lets Sam down when he sees me. Same looks at me as I pull him (Sam) behind me and I step in front of him. "Who are you?".

"Griffin" the man says.

"Hello, Griffin. What can I do for you?".

"He stole my money".

"You really did, Sammy?".

"No" Sam answers me.

"You heard him. Thanks for stopping by".

"You really wanna mess with me?" the man tells me.

"Sure. Why not".

He tries to punch me but I stop him and punch him back. Then I push him up against the wall. He stares at me as he can't get away from me right now. He looks down at my FBI necklace and then back to my face. I softly smile.

"Need something else, Griffin?" I ask him.

"No, ma'am" he answers and I pull away from him as I smile.

"How much money did you lose?".

"500$".

"All these for 500$? Seriously?" I turn away from him and take my wallet.

"Yn, don't-" I cut Sam off.

"No" I tell him (Sam). I take 500$ and turn to Griffin and hand the money to him. "Now get lost".

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you" he rushes away and I close the door behind him.

"Yn, we need the money" Sam tells me as I walk more inside.

"I have more than 1,000,000 $, Sammy. I got paid" he stares at me shocked. "I have 1,400,807 $ actually".

"Holy God. What the hell?".

"I got paid. I told you. So now I actually have 1,400,307 $ because I gave the 500$ on that man" I smile at him.

"You're rich".

"I'm saving lives. It's only fair" the door opens and closes and Dean enters.

"I got food and coffees" Dean says.

"Finally. I'm starving" I say as I walk near him. He hands me a croissant and a coffee. "Croissant?".

"Yeah. Why?" Dean says confused.

"I haven't eaten one since your birthday".

"My ... birthday?".

"When you turned 15" he stares at me. "Forget it. I just remember it. It's nothing important".

"No no no. I remember that day" I stare at him while Sam stares at us confused. "Sam was at school and ... I don't remember why you were home".

"You were sick and John had told me to keep an eye on you because you weren't able to even get off the bed".