[3]

When we enter the suite I leave my bag at a bed and notice that they stare shocked around the whole suite. I take all of my guns and all this stuff out of my bag.

"What? You never stayed in a suite before?" I asked them.

"No" they both say.

"Sucks to be you. So. I got M4 carbine, Heckler & Koch MP5/10, Remington 870, Remington 700, various Glock models (17 Gen4, 19M, 20), SIG Sauer P226, and Springfield Armory 1911 Professional Custom, stun grenades and gas masks. Handgun, Pistol, Derringer, Rifle, Shotgun, Fully Automatic, Semiautomatic, Machinegun, Submachinegun, Caliber and Gauge. Also I have everything that dad had given to me before I left the house. Actually everything that I took before I left the house".

"You are in SWAT?" Dean asks me and I look at him confused that he knows that.

"Why do you say that?".

"The first guns were from the SWAT".

"True. Well I changed multiple jobs in the FBI. I'm a special agent at the moment".

"What did you work like?" Sam asks me.

"Computer scientist, Security specialist and SWAT. My first job was like a Special Agent but then I became a Computer scientist. Now I became a Special Agent for once again. It's more fun".

"And they allow you to change so many jobs inside of 5 years?".

"I am their best. They can't do otherwise" Dean chuckles.

"So ... That badge wallet is real?".

"Yes it is".

"So I don't need that" he shows me his fake badge wallet.

"No you don't. Everybody knows me. There is no way, they don't allow me to do something".

"Phew. I got caught multiple times because of a fake badge wallet or a fake ID or a fake-"

"Your whole life is fake?".

"Shut up".

"Throw everything that is fake away. You have me now".

"And when you leave?".

"I'm not leaving until I find that son of a bitch".

"For FBI agent, you curse a lot" Sam says.

"Whoever is in the FBI curses more than any other person that is alive".

"Seriously?".

"Absolutely".

"That's something new".

"I also found something that maybe could help us find, dad" I show them the diary/notebook of dad. "A bitch gave it to me".

"That's dad's diary" Dean says.

"I'm aware. Give me his number" Dean gives me his number and I call him. I put it in the speaker.

"This is John Winchester. If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean at 866-907-3235" I hang it up.

"Of course his son. He doesn't have any other children" I say in my head. "Where do we start at?".

"We will go to those coordinates in dad's diary" Dean says.

"So we follow that asshole".

"Yn".

"Not my fault that he is".

"He tried".

"He didn't try. What father do you see sending his daughter away because she wants to go to college? He threw me out of the house because I didn't want to become a fucking hunter like he was. And see how we are now. I finally got a normal life with many friends and money and he is missing and who knows what else. He could be dead".