[17]

While Dean was driving us to Oasy in Oklahoma, Sam is asleep and I'm staring out of the window. Neither, Dean or I have said anything to each other since 10 minutes ago that we started. Dean decided to break the silence.

"Do you really believe that I would ever call you a piece of shit for following your dreams?" I look at him but he keeps his stare in front. He didn't look at me not even once. I shake my head and look back out of the window.

"I don't know, Dean. I don't want to believe that but what the shape shifter said, got me rethinking everything that happened from the day that you came to me since today".

"So you believe it or not?".

"Our enemies want to hurt us so yes. I think I believe it".

"You think so?".

"I believe so" he lets out a sigh and nods.

"As you wish".

"Dean, if I wasn't trusting you, I would never tell you about what happened to that innocent person and his family" I look at him.

"I don't know, Yn. You make me rethinking everything again".

"I'm sorry that I'm disappointing you" I look out of the window as I said that. I'm a disappointment, I guess.

"You didn't disappoint me, Yn".

"Okay".

Dean lets out a sigh and continues driving without saying anything. I didn't say anything either. After 5 minutes my phone rings. Peter. I answer it immediately.

"Yes, Peter?".

"We need immediate help" he says and I can clearly understand his fear.

"What's going on?" I try to forget what Dean said before and everything that we both said and focus on Peter.

"A new case. I forgot to send you the information and the others forgot either. It's a drug addict and he escaped from the prison. Everybody is searching about him around the whole world. He can be anywhere at the moment".

"How does this drug addict look like?" Dean looks at me but I didn't look back at him. Then he looks back to the road.

"He is 6'7, white hair, wears short pants that reach over his knees, a white shirt with a v-neck and sunglasses. His hair is above his shoulders. He has no beard or moustache".

"What's his name?".

"Allan Archer".

"Familiar name. Did we have any case with him before?".

"Yes. 2 years ago. You and Gabriel put him in prison for his drug addiction and because under the influence of drugs, he raped a young boy".

"Right. I remember that case. Alright. Check every airport and train station. I'll search the bus stations, taxis and stolen car".

"Alright. I'll call you in 5".

"Got it" we hang up and I start searching.

"What's the matter?" Dean asks me.

"A drug addict escaped prison and he could be anywhere in the world. We have to find him immediately".

"Well that sucks".

"You can't imagine".

I search for a bit more. After around 4 minutes, I gave up. No person with those characteristics took the bus or any taxi or even a stolen car. Then my phone rings again.

"Did you find anything, Peter?".

"Yes. He took the train for Oasy, which is in Oklahoma 30 minutes ago. He must be already there".