Chapter 6: Gryffindor Spy

Harry's next class was Defense Against The Dark Arts or simply DADA for short. He was already there, waiting for the Professor to enter the class. Finally, the Professor entered the class. Shaky and quivering. Harry stared at the man.

"H-hello c-class, I'm p-p-Professor Quirrell," the DADA teacher stuttered.

The Professor turned his back to the class to write something on the board. Harry felt a sharp, throbbing pain in his forehead, coming from his scar. Harry took a in take of breath. Theo looked over concerned.

"Are you good, Harry?" Theo asked.

"Yeah... just a headache." Harry said.

Theo nodded, believing him. The Professor turned around.

"I-in this c-class, y-y-you will l-learn t-the best w-way f-f-for y-y-y-you to d-defend against d-d-dark w-wizards." Quirrell informed, still stuttering annoyingly.

The class was over. It was felt longer than it should have, which was probably because of the Professor's stuttering. Harry exited the class with Theo at his heels. They didn't have any class during this time, so they hung out in the Slytherin Common Room. Malfoy was unfortunately inside and he thought it was a good idea to harass Harry.

"Hey, everyone! The Gryffindor Spy is back in the common room." Malfoy sneered.

That statement definitely made people look over.

"Malfoy, how would I be a Gryffindor Spy?" Harry sighed.

"Because you're a Potter. Your family is—I'm sorry, was—filled with Dumbledore suck-ups." Malfoy smirked like he had said something factual.

"Malfoy, shut up. We all know your family comes from servants in France." Theo snapped.

"Why do you hang around such a half-blood, Nott? You're better than them."

"Maybe because , I'm a true Slytherin. We all know that Slytherin has a bad rep. Maybe I'm trying to fix it." Theo said.

"No, you're not. A true slytherin would be against the integration of a dirty half-blood." Malfoy sneered again.

Theo raised an eyebrow. He ignored Malfoy. He grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him towards a small part of the common room that had little games to play.

"Coward." Malfoy muttered.

Harry sat with Theo playing the game of wizards' chess. Unfortunately, for Harry, he was sucked. He was horrible. Luckily, Harry was able to keep himself from raging.

"Harry, I haven't met anyone who was as bad as you in Wizards Chess." Theo laughed.

"Well... Who cares?" Harry huffed.

The two friends bickered and didn't notice another boy. The boy was dark-skinned. He had short black hair and a nice pair of black eyes. He was handsome for his age as well. He wore the same slytherin robes. He walked up to the two friends.

"Hey." He said.

"Zabini, what do you want?" Theo narrowed his eyes.

"Chill, Nott. I just wanted to introduce myself. Potter, I'm Blaise Zabini." Zabini stuck out his hand.

Harry held a thoughtful look before shaking the boy's hand. "You can call me Harry."

Blaise nodded, "Call me Blaise."

Blaise put up a near by chair and sat down to watch the game.

Harry didn't know what to feel about Blaise. But he could judge until he asked someone about it. He wasn't about to bring it up and ruin the fun he was having. Maybe, he would trust Theo. But Blaise would have to go through some testing phase. Theo was his first friend.

"Theo, I think it's time for lunch." Harry said.

Theo nodded, seeing the students pile out of the common room. They followed the lead of the older students.

Sitting at the Slytherin table with two of newly found friends, Harry could say. It was fun. Having people to make jokes with was hilarious. Having people to connect with was exciting. Harry always wanted friends.