Chapter 20: Meet The Dursleys

Harry Potter rarely talked about his relatives. None of his friends knew. He hated them. They were verbally abusive. They rarely did ever hit Harry. Petunia—Harry's aunt—was banging on his bedroom door. Harry threw off his blankets and stood up. He made his way to open the door. Recently they removed the locks for some reason. Harry believed it was because they had gotten word that Children's Services was coming. That was, of course, just a rumor. Harry knew once the rumor passed, the locks were back on the door. Of course, Harry couldn't just walk out of his room whenever he wanted. He could only leave when he needed to use the bathroom and perhaps, get some food.

"Potter!" Harry heard his name called.

He sighed and opened the door and went downstairs.

"Marge is coming. You need to cook us breakfast." Vernon said. "She will be arriving in an hour."

The threat of children's services didn't change the fact he had to cook. Now that Harry was thirteen, Vernon had an excuse to use. Harry nodded. Vernon moved out the way and Harry moved to the kitchen.

Harry turned around, remembering something.

"There's a form I need you to sign. Can you sign it?" Harry asked.

"If you're good and don't show your freakishness," Vernon said.

Harry turned around, somewhat satisfied. He wasn't expecting that answer, he believed it would be something like 'no'.  With a blank face, he began to cook. 

There was a lot of movement by the front door. A muffled "boy!" made Harry move towards the door. He opened the door. Vernon came bustling in, wet from the rain. He was followed by the feminized verison of Vernon Dursley.  The food was already set. 

"You're still here?" Marge asked. 

"Yes." Harry muttered. 

"Don't 'yes' me, in that tone." Marge chasized. "It was good of my brother to keep trash in the house." 

Harry caught a look from Vernon that just shouted 'shut up'. Harry turned around and went back to the kitchen. Vernon placed Marge's items in the living room. 

"Marge, we had dinner set up." 

"Okay." Marge responded. 

They sat at that the dinner table after Marge had sqeeze the life of Dudley. Harry stood in the kitchen, watching as they ate like a family. 

"Where did you say the boy goes again?" Marge asked. 

"A troubled youth academy." Vernon said, ashamed. 

Harry twitched. The glass in Marge's hand cracked and shattered. Petunia shrieked and Vernon glared at Harry. 

"Are you okay?" Petunia asked her sister-in-law. 

"Just got a strong grip." Marge said. 

Petunia and Vernon sighed in relif. 

"But back to what I was saying. It's really not his father, or his face. If anything, it's the bitch's fault." Marge continued. 

"Don't speak about my mother like that." Harry growled. 

"Now, you listen here, boy-" Marge was cut off by noticing her finger was looking like a balloon. 

She gradually got bigger until she floated like a balloon out of the house with Vernon attempting to pull her down. Harry realized that severity of the event that just happened and ran up to his room and packed like a runaway. When Harry went back downstairs, with wand in hand and his school chest in the other. Vernon caught him on his way out. 

"You will fix her, boy!" Vernon yelled. 

"I can't." Harry said. 

Vernon got really up close until something poked him in his chest. Vernon realized it was a wand. 

"You can't do magic outside of school." Vernon said, weakly. 

"Try me." Harry said. 

He pushed passed Vernon and left the house. He ran down the street to a nearby park. Harry stopped to take a breath. Even though, he was fast, he needed better stamina. A low growl cut him off from his thoughts. Harry looked around. He didn't see anything. 

"Who's there?" 

Another growl, this time Harry caught the thing. It was wolf by the bushes. Harry fell down. The wolf moved close. Harry closed his eyes. 

He didn't want to expect. He'd thought there would be a nice bite on his neck. But what he got was a hand on his shoulder. Harry opened his eyes. And came face to face with a man. A man who looked like he had just broken out of prison. Harry grabbed his wand that fell out of his hand. 

Pointing his wand at him, he said, "Who are you?" 

"Relax, Harry." the man said. 

A loud honking noise was heard and the flashing lights came from the distance. Harry looked at the lights, it was a bus. He turned back to the man, that wasn't there anymore.