Chapter 2

"So you bout to leave me, friends and family" Chris said while sitting on the back of his mom car .I sighed, he was acting like i was leaving forever .

We sat in silence, he didn't say anything and i didn't .

I broke the silence " It ain't like I'm a be gone forever, Its just a couple of months . He shook his head "A couple of months gone turn into a year and a year gone turn into two years."

I sat on the back of the car next to him and layed my head on his shoulder . "Okay this the plan, Vick this really famous manager person is gonna manage me . We gone go to New York meet up with a couple modeling directors and scouts and were gonna hope that i get signed with somebody." He didn't say nothing, I pinched his cheek .

"You know my life long dream is to be a model this is like a major opportunity." I grabbed and held his hand . "Chris you hear me niqqa" I said trying to mock his ratchet ass girlfriend, he laughed .

"You know it aint gone be right until you say "Okay Sasha I support and want you to go ."

He looked up at me and licked his lips . "You know I don't want you to go" he said while hopping off the car I hopped off to.

"But if that's what you wanna do then you know I'm a support you."

"I'm a miss you like crazy" he said pulling me into a hug .

I laughed and hugged him tight cause truth was that i was gone miss him more than he was gone miss me . Our little love fest was interrupted by his phone ringing .

"Hello Yea I'm a be there in Five seconds ,I love you to .

That's his good for nothing girl friend Tasha I thought.

I sat there looking annoyed with my hand on my hip . He smiled and pulled me into another hug "I Love you "

So I have ghost readers I know I do .

So uh I'm def gone update a part 3 or chapter 3 today . I know this short bur Schools is tomorrow and i got spring break homework I need to do but I wanted to update something.

You know what to do though .

Vote

Comment

Fan

-Yaz ^.^