Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the night so at peace with myself, i let go of Chris and it felt good. I felt like a new person, like everything just refreshed. I had 20 missed calls from Chris, i would've been a fool to think he wouldn't call after i cursed him out . It was 5:00 am and it wasn't near time for me to get up so i drifted well tried to drift to sleep . Fortunately i was interrupted by a knock on my apartment door, i hurried and jumped out of bed with only one of Chris's big shirts on, don't judge me .

I was hella happy that i had a knock on my door, i needed a visitor and didn't care who it would be .

I quickly took off the locks and swung the door right open

( Don't try that at home ).

I looked up to see a Fine light skinned man with a fade, Lawd was he fine He had tattoos on almost every inch of his body he was a tyga look a like but more buff . I bit my lip, "Uh I'm sorry i wasn't expecting anyone" i said pulling my shirt down cause half of my pink panties were showing . He smiled "Its cool ma i was just stopping by cause uh i saw you uhm, well cause i saw you moving in " I laughed cause i knew why he really came over here.

I eyed him down and lord did i want to just hop on him like a spider monkey . "I'm Sasha" i said while shaking his hand. He was bout to respond when some ratchet ass female came out apartment 303 which was right next to mine, she gave me the stank look and rolled her eyes at me . "Uh Daniel you supposed to be getting yo baby not talking to unnecessary girls" I smirked at the bitch cause honestly i could see she was on some childish shit . He waved her off, sized me up and licked his lips , "I'm Daniel and I'll see you around beautiful. " he said while grabbing my hand and kissing it, i was little shocked when he kissed my hand cause i was always used to them hood, nope I'm not gone hold the door open for you type of niggas. Ow lawd ole dude even walked off sexy . I was hoping he would stay longer but that didn't work out, it was 5:20 now and i was alone in my bed feeling some type of way . I thought about calling Chris but it wasn't even 48 hours i had to be mad longer than just 48 hours . I closed my eyes and just tried to fall into a good deep sleep and was kinda sorta getting there but i was utterly interrupted by my alarm clock. My head shot up fast , damn it was already time for me to get up and start this big day . I jumped out of bed and hurried to the shower .Today i was gone dress like the real Sasha, you know i was gone wear something that i would always or would wear . I don't know i just wanted them to sign me cause i was being my self, I just didn't wanna be one of those models that just changes when they get in the industry or just changed they whole attitude to get it in . So i wore a black tank top, some ripped high waisted shorts with my Bred11s.

I eyed myself down in the mirror one more time before putting my hair into a perfect messy bun on the top of my head. It was now 6:30 and it was perfect timeing cause i had to be there by 7:30 .

- I threw my purse on the passenger side and cranked the car up . I was to happy i was bout to be early and everything, one problem though.

My car wouldn't start, I tried and tried about 30 more × but it still wouldn't work.

I put my head on the sterring wheel and just thought . It was over basically my whole lil dream was over, this was my second time fucking up . It was 6:54 o'clock now and i was just basically giving up, I scrolled through my contact list and thought real hard and long if i should just call my ma and tell her to come get me . My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on my window, I rolled down the window to see who it was .

Yea it was fine ass Daniel, I started blushing bad out of no where "Uh Hi". "You need some help baby" i ain't even gone lie when he called me baby i got a lil tingly inside.

I bit my lip "Yea", he came around and sat on the passenger side and tried to crank the car up .

He did this for about 15 minutes "Baby this ain't bout to start"

I immediately just burst out with tears, i was just hurt . All the shit from Chris, everybody and everything else was just coming out.

He took a napkin from out of his pocket "You to pretty to be crying" he said while wiping my face with the napkin. I smirked "I know "

He laughed "No need to get cocky" he said throwing the napkin at me .

I laughed and then his face got serious,"You ready to talk about it "

My eyes wandered around the car and he grabbed my hand "Yea" i said unknowingly .

- We talked about i mean everything i was going through and everything that was going on . "Well you need a ride to your lil modeling gig " he said smiling . I screwed my face "Gig ? you mean job and yes you can get the honor of taking me to my job "

He laughed and we hopped out my broke down ass car and hopped in his white range rover. I sat on the passenger side and looked around his car . "Stop hating on my car baby" I laughed "Yea that's what I'm doing." We pulled up to the building and it was 7:25, I had five minutes to get upstairs. "Thanks but I gotta go like right now ." I said while kissing him on his cheek.

I ran straight in the building upstairs but over heard him say i looked fine and live . I was bout to get on the elevator but it was taking way to long, I literally flew up the stairs to the room they were holding my meeting in . I walked and saw Vick, Mark you remember him right, Yea Vick fine ass son, I was surprised cause i was actually earlier than the important people. I sighed and dropped my purse on table and sat next to mark . He grinned, "told you was going to be seeing more of me, I'm actually one of the ones who decides if you get the job" I smiled .

*Authors notes*

Yeah this was longer, this is the most I've ever written .

okay y'all so I had this whole lil part done already but wattpad deleted it .

So who team y'all on Daniel, mark or Chris ?

Who y'all want her with ?

okay so I'm asking very very nicely if I could have 50 + Votes and 17 Comments to continue.