Chapter 5

-

Nice to meet you to i said while shaking some unknown guys hand.

He wasn't like I guess unknown to .the modeling buisness but he was unknown to me . My manager Vick told me not to say anything unless someone asked me something on these interviews and so far that's what i was doing . It was like 8:00 now and I was overly exhausted cause this day was just ugh .

I tried hard to focus on what they were telling me to do but when there talking got boring i just zoned out and started thinking about Chris.

Like an hour ago it finally set in that I had to let him go and not in a friendship type way but in a relationship type way . I just hated how he says they're gonna try to make it work for the baby like seriously nine times out of ten when the parents say they gone make it work for the baby they don't .

"Ms.Daniels, Ms.Daniels " I heard one of the unknown men say .

I quickly jumped back into the real world, "huh ?" I said looking around the room to see who was calling me.

I can tell by the look Vick was giving me that he was saying Your fucking up . "I'm sorry could you repeat the question again "

They all looked at me crazy, "I guess Ms.Daniels needs some rest we'll resume this meeting tomorrow afternoon" . I was relieved And so was everybody well except Vick i think .

Vick stared me down and didn't say anything until everybody left the room . I thought i was just about to get the raft of Vick so i waited for it .

"Ms. Daniels I could tell you feel a little home sick so I would like to invite you to my family dinner"

I hesitated a little bit but he talked me into saying yes.

-

I wore a black knee length dress with my black red bottoms.

I eyed myself down in the mirror and for me to be sad i looked good .

I got to Vick's house in 30 minutes or less, when I pulled into the drive way i could tell there were alot of people cause there were about 5 cars outside . When i was walking toward the door i actually wasn't nervous, it felt like I've knew these people for a minute.

I was gonna knock on the door but Vick must've seen me coming cause he opened it for me.

"I'm so glad you came " he said smiling.

I smiled and he leaded us to the living room to meet the rest of the family.

Everyone looked nice loooking, it was a mixed family.

He had 3 daughters and 1 extremely cute son. He had dimples and sorta looked like Freddy E ( R.I.P. Freddy E, still can't believe it )

He smiled at me and licked his lips.

"Hi I'm Mark " he said .

I bit my lip & blurted out "Hey I'm Sasha "

This is probably one of my not so best chapters but I have writers block, help me please!

but I need 12 votes and 3 comments to continue!

Vote

Comment

Fan

-Yaz