Chapter 10

I threw a fry at mark and his trifling ass threw his trash out the car window in Mc.Donald's parking lot. 

"You litter to much" i said rolling my eyes and succeeded unlike mark.  

When i finished my food i balled up my trash and threw it at mark, "Do what you do best" I said laughing.

- Home at last, Home at last  

Mark dropped me off like 2 hours ago cause he had to get his daughter and do something ,I don't even know. I actually had fun with mark well besides his parents walking in on us it was actually pretty peaceful. It was hella early in the morning and i had a photo shoot with King magazine, I don't know.  

I wasn't really looking forward to the shoot because i wanted my first shoot to be like with Nike, Jordan or like Victoria secret. King is like i don't know how to explain but king wasn't what i wanted but I wasn't complaining though. I was really getting used to new York a lil bit but i was still missing one person in my success, one person that i really wanted to talk and that was obviously Chris. I grabbed my phone off the dresser next to my bed and hesitated to dial his number but I finally mustered up the courage five minutes later. I counted all the rings, 1 ,2 .....,3..... and someone picked up. "Hello who is this " a ghetto ass girl said loudly, that was Tasha punk ass.  

I sucked my teeth, "This Sasha let me speak to Chris " she sucked her teeth too "Why bitch ". I nearly threw my phone drove all the way back home and whopped her ass , I ain't know who this hoe was talking to like she must've been on some shit to ever talk to me in that manner. I counted to 10 and cleared my throat "Look here bitch give the phone to Chris for i beat your ass pregnant " I said pointing and shit like she was in the room.  

"Who tf is that" I heard Chris say in the background . "You know exactly who this is having her call me and curse me out " they had they little argument for about 20 minutes and yea I stayed on the phone the shit was hilarious. He finally picked up the phone "Hello" I was smiling and shit over the phone, I missed his voice. "Hey ugly" i said laughing and half way crying . He sucked his teeth "I miss your punk ass ,when you coming back " I laughed "I don't know but i got signed, my first shoot today and it's with king too" 

"See I told you i wasn't gone see you until like a year and damn you got king " I could hear Tasha in the background hating one me, "Fuck her she still ain't shit"  

Chris voice got loud and mean "Shut the Fuck up and stop dis respecting her like that " I laughed "Yea keep them hoes in check

he laughed too.

It went silent my eyes wandered the room, I didnt know what was next. I sighed "I love you" he didnt say anything for like 5 minutes and then he cleared his throat.

"I love you too"

Okay um I know y'all was expecting a longer part but high school && shit ,next chapter gone be long for sure.

20 votes since it was short ?