Chapter 8

It was ten minutes into the meeting and we were getting absolutely no where . I ain't here nothing about me being signed, they were just talking about business shit that I didn't understand . I was getting hella irritated but i ain't really let them know or see that, professionalism was circulating through my head.

One lady phone rang and i guess she was one of the important ladies cause she stopped the whole meeting . I swear when she said "We'll resume this in the morning " in her snobby ass tone, I was bout to go ghetto on everybody in the whole damn meeting but then i just thought about professionalism. I stayed in the room after the important people left cause i was mad, and well because i ain't have no type of ride home . I walked over to mark who was on the phone with lord knows who just smiling from ear to ear .

I cleared my throat and he looked up from his phone, "I'll talk to you later "

"May I help you with anything beautiful" I smiled but it was a fake smile, I hesitated to tell him cause i don't know i would feel dumb .

"Well see i need a ride home " he laughed and I rolled my eyes .

"I'm sorry its just your too cute" he said while pinching my cheek .

"Ayee dad I'm bout to take her home" Mark said while grabbing his keys .

Vick waved us off, Mark had an all black challenger . I looked around the car "So um when you gone let me drive this" He laughed .

"How about never week" he said while pulling out of the parking lot.

I gave him a cold look and he laughed. I looked around the car a little more and spotted a picture of a little girl about 3 or 4 years old on the dashboard . "Who is that " i said pointing to the picture .

It was silent for about ten minutes and his whole face changed .

"That's my daughter, she passed 3 years ago " he said tears falling from his face and his voice shaky .

I sat there for two minutes to soak in what he told me "Mark I'm so sorrr-"

He cut me off "What are you saying sorry for, sorry ain't gone make her come back" he said snappy .

I could tell he was pissed off and sad now so i didn't say anything the rest of the ride. We pulled up to my apartment 15 minutes later, I really didn't know what to say to mark.

"Well uh i guess I'll see you tomorrow, thank you " i said, he waved me off .

- I hurried and got into my apartment i took off all my clothes except my bra and panties . After my dinner i mean noodles were done, i sat on the couch and watched my favorite movie of all time, love and basketball. I really couldn't get into the movie cause i was thinking about mark and his daughter, I just felt so bad . Not to long after i forgot about Mark, i start thinking about Chris punk ass. I just wanted to be in his arms and him to say i love you sasha and your doing so good .

I wanted him to call and i wanted to call him to see if he was ok but I just didn't know what to say .

I let my mind let go of Chris and Mark and started thinking about how this day was gone go, I made it a promise today that if i didn't get a written paper saying that i was signed with M.C. Models that i was just gonna give up and go home .

My thoughts were interrupted with a knock on my apartment door, I looked at the clock and it was 12:00 at night .

Must be Mark or Vick, I took off all the locks and opened the door slightly cause well its 12:00 o'clock and i ain't got no type of man to fight for me and i ain't have no type of clothes on . Through the lil piece of the door i did open i could see that it was Daniel fine ass . "Daniel i have no type of clothes on " I said with the door still shut half way, He laughed.

"You ain't got nothing" I sucked my teeth, "For real Daniel let me put some clothes o--- " he cut me off and whispered "My baby mama looking for me let me in for like 2 seconds, I'm a close my eyes."

I sucked my teeth and let him in, I looked up to see his eyes wide open smiling . I punched him in his chest, "Close your eyes jerk" i said in a playful manner, i ran to my room when he closed his eyes to get me a shirt . I came out and he was layed out on my couch, i sucked my teeth and moved his head a little bit

"Daniel ......"

He wasn't moving at all so i thought i would call it a night, I went and cut off the television and the kitchen light. When he grabbed my leg "I thought we was gone sleep together" he said with his eyes half closed .

I sighed "Daniel your drunk you don't know what your saying, just go to sleep ok ." He didn't respond so i guess he was going to sleep .

I literally jumped in my bed to sleep, I was tired and drowsy asf .

-

I woke up and decided to make drunk ass Daniel some breakfast, I made pancakes, eggs, and grits . I was surprised i had cooked at all and it was good, Jesus it was a mircale .

The smoke alarm went off and that's what woke up Daniel, he came running in the kitchen with just his boxers on .

I was cracking the fuck up this niqqa was really scared for his life, "OMG Daniel you okay " I said snickering .

He sucked his teeth, sat on the kitchen table and watched as i finished making breakfast.

I don't know if he was watching cause he was scared for his life or just cause i had no type of clothes on, I seen him smiling out of the corner if my eye .

"What " I said staring at him, He sighed "Don't watch me, watch that food of yours" I laughed .

20 minutes later i was finished, I semi slammed the plate on the table for him .

"There you go drunk ass eat " I said sitting next to him at the table .

He laughed "I was that drunk" he said while eating . I nodded my head "But its ok you can make it up to me by driving me to another meeting" I said while wiping his mouth with a napkin cause there was a little sryup on him.

"Damn another meeting, when they gone sign you when all your looks are gone ."

I sucked my teeth "Your an ass

hole"

He got up to put his plate away,An ass hole that has to take you to work"

- I hurried upstairs to the meeting, I'm lien i took my sweet ass time, they was taking they time with they decision so why couldn't i. When i got in the room all eyes were on me, I just sat down and didn't say sorry cause i was late . Vick gave me this cold ass look and Mark couldn't even look at me. I cleared my throat and everybody starting talking bout dumb shit, i threw my head back and just closed my eyes before i would say something i didn't mean .

I was about to go to sleep but somebody tapped on me, yea it was mark .

"You might wanna be woke for what their about to say" he said smiling .

I sucked my teeth "Mark I just wanna go home, i don't even want the job anymore."

Mark shook his head and lead me in the hallway, "You got the job Sasha they're just giving you the run around to see if you can take it, you actually been had the job when i first laid eyes on you"

My heart skipped so many beats, "Are you serious" I screamed loud, he put his finger across my lips .

"Shhhh my dad will kill me if he knew i told you, act surprised when they tell you too"

I smiled and he kissed me on my cheek, I walked in first and he walked in second .

*Authors Notes *

I'm sorry for the late update v.v

But I had && still have writers block !

Uh but looks like she letting go of Chris slowly

Sasha && Mark??

Sasha && Fine ass Daniel ??

Sashaa && Chris ??

Yall think chris doing good ?

Marks Daughter died ... :(

Okay uh 50+ Votes && 50+ Comments ?