Chapter 4

All of sudden I just wanted to lay down and cry. Tasha was the one pregnant not me so why was I crying. Chris could tell I was getting furious just thinking about it, because he came closer to me but I pushed him away

"Last Call for the flight to New York "

The lady said over the loud speaker.

I Looked at Chris and faked a smile on my face cause honestly he's gonna be the one going through shit not me .

"I'm Happy for you" i said trying not to let the tears fall . He semi smiled to, "So you gone be with her " I said while looking down . He hesitated to tell me, but officially told 2 minutes after I asked him . "Were gonna try to make it work for the baby " . I Looked at him with disgust, By now the tears were already falling . I wiped my face and grabbed my suitcase .

I closed my eyes to try to get as much courage as i can to say those two words . I looked at Chris who just looked so blank in the face and I finally broke the silence that was between us with those two heartbreaking words . "Bye Chris" I said while walking to the counter to give the lady my passport , Now I was Crying hella hard .

I was getting stares from everybody, I wanted to tell every which one of them "WTF were they looking at"

but i just took it . I didn't see why I was so sad when going to New York to model was my dream since i saw Tyra banks .

-

I landed about 2 hours ago I'm now in a Hotel that Vick my manager got for me . He had this dude come and get me from the airport and take me to a hotel . Even though all I wanted to do was soak in some hot water i had to go meet up with Vick a modeling agency .

I hurried up to got in the shower and put a tank top and some skinny jeans . I was still very much sad from today that shit was finally sinking and every time i thought about it i got mad . I know it was sad to say but i was depressed . I just wanted Chris's first to child to be mine, I just didn't get it, And I know this gone sound ratchet and Fucked up but i don't want Chris with Tasha or that baby. I don't know what the fuck I was saying or doing, I was about 5 seconds away from calling my mom to come pick me up from the Airport.

I don't know I just wanted to go home and rewind it back and just forget about the whole trip .

*Authors Notes*

Uhm I don't know, I got writers Block >.

It is 9:50 and I'm Sleepy so I'm not fixing any errors until tomorrow.

But How Is it ?

Short right ? Sorry >.

I take ideas for the story to .

But you know what to do

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

-Yaz