Chapter 3

Chris said he would help me pack some of my bags but I guess he was with Tasha . I plopped on my bed and looked around a little . I was gonna miss this room I thought and my moms nagging, Nah I don't know about the nagging part . My plane wasn't gonna leave until 3:00 and it was 1:00 . My mom knew she was gone miss me, she been putting up this front every since i said i was leaving . I went down my Facebook time line and it was nothing but hoes talking about how lonely and how they missed they baby daddy.

My IG time line was a little better though . I scrolled down to see the picture that me and Chris took after we had that talk . I thought we took more of them and better ones cause I was looking ratchet on this one .

"Sasha " My mom said while actually knocking on my door . "You can come in ma ." I said while putting my phone away . She came in sad looking and sat on my bed next to me . "You want me to help you pack anything."

"Well I'm half way finish so .." I guess I can give her a chance I thought.

"Yeah could you pack my shoes ."

Me and my mom talked for two hours straight and at the end of the talk I didn't wanna leave and I know she didn't want me to either .

On my way to the Airport i tried to call Chris but he sent me to voice mail every time i called . I thought that was very immature and mean of him to just not say anything when he know I'm leaving for a month . He be saying that deep shit about he love me and all that and I was the stupid one to believe him . I always got in that I hate Chris attitude when he made me mad . Then well make up and I'll love him again, I think that's why his girlfriend didn't like me .

She know he comes to me when their having they little arguments.

I've been at the Airport since 2:40 it is now 3:15 my plane was late, I was kinda happy to because I didn't wanna believe that Chris could and would do that to me . My mom and step dad left 10 minutes ago, She cried on her way leaving out the airport she thought i didn't see her but i did, I really didn't know why she didn't like me seeing her show her feelings . I was here at the Airport alone and I was feeling some type of way. It was hella crowded in the airport and my plane was here but I just wanted to wait a little while just to see if he would come. Then the announcement "Flight to New York City boarding " that was the 2nd announcement to come board the plane so I just went . I started walking to the boarding area but then someone patted me .

"Uh Hi " the voice said sounding strange .

I turned around to see Chris with flowers, I was to happy .

I gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek and punched him in his chest. "You jerk I thought you weren't coming" I said while grabbing his hand . "I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world ..." he put his head down . "Not even my baby's first doctors appointment,

My eyes widened .

Well I tend to write really short

because my teachers thinks its okay to just give homework everyday -.-

But for my awesome Fans I try to update almost everyday.

You know what to do tho.

Vote

COMMENT

Fan