Adventure 1

"Before breakfast?" You wondered seeing that your brother, sister and grandfather took off on a wild adventure but this time before breakfast. So you took the opportunity to be an absolute idiot for some reason.

You grabbed some wires, metal, screws, a screwdriver and a hammer and decided to construct some sort of code in Rick's computer.

"Y/N! SWEETIE BREAKFAST!" Jerry called out.

You walked out of the garage and into the kitchen sitting down at the table.

"Where's Summer, Morty and Rick?" Beth asked sounding annoyed.

"Most likely out on some adventure. Also mamma.. was wondering if you could sign this form for me." You said grabbing a piece of paper from your bag.

"What is it?"

"A permission slip from school. They said that if a parent or guardian could sign it I could take part in a self-defence class." You replied keeping calm and shy.

"Self-defence? You want to take combat classes now?" Jerry asked.

"Jerry. It's something they're interested in. Let's do our best to support them." Beth said.

Your mother took out a pen and signed it. Handing it back to you afterwards. "Have a good day at school sweetie. Also, cover for your siblings for today for me."

You gave a nod putting the paper back into your bag. "I love you guys. See you after school."

You walked out the door after slipping on your shoes and waited for the bus.

Once it came, it was no surprise nobody was on seeing as you were the first stop.

You walked to the back and sat in the single-person seat putting your earbuds in and playing your favourite song.

———————

You got picked on a lot when you got to school. But it didn't matter because you were happy where you were.

You handed the signed form to the principal who showed you to the new classroom.

"So why aren't your other siblings here? Your mother didn't say anything about them being absent." He mentioned.

"Summer was helping Morty with homework and stayed up too late." You explained it as a believable lie.

The principal nodded and let you go off to your class.

———————

After school, you came home to see what looked to be everyone in the kitchen.

You walked through the door and dashed up the stairs.

After putting your bag on your bed you went straight to the bathroom seeing nothing in the cabinet.

"Y/N!! GET DOWN HERE!" Morty called.

You groaned and walked out of the bathroom hoping nothing goes wrong.

After going downstairs, you stood in the kitchen doorway as everyone else looked at each other.

Summer was missing.

"Jesus Christ Y/N!! What the hell happened to you?!" Rick asked as he looked at you.

That got everyone to turn and look at you.

"Beth should we discuss this... self-defence thing before our middle child gets themself killed?" Jerry wondered.

"Maybe if you guys were around you would know what happened." You scoffed rolling your eyes. Which was directed at Rick. "Also where is Summer?"

"Rick and Morty here said she was 'sleepy' also Morty said he wanted your help on homework," Beth said glaring at the two.