Adventure 2 - Continued

"Y/N! Y/N wake up!"

You can't recognize the voice. But it rang through your ears as you felt yourself come back to consciousness.

Your eyes fluttered open as you tried lifting your head. Everything was blurry but it seemed to get clearer after a few minutes.

"Y/N!" It was your brother who was calling your name s he kneeled by your side.

"Should I go find Grandpa?" Summer wondered.

"No. If he knows you guys are here he's going to lose his shit. But, try to find something medical that might be able to help." Morty replied.

"What's going on?" You mumbled, noticing you were on a pink, rugged floor.

"Some kind of alien spaceship. Everything is bright and colourful it looks like a six-year-old's birthday party." Summer explained. "You two stay right here I'll go find some ice or something in case your head hurts.

"How do you feel?" Morty asked, adjusting as you sat up.

"Really fucked up." You replied, trying to face the ground as you pulled your knees to your chest.

"Take a deep breath, okay?" Morty spoke, pausing as he heard your breathing. Waiting until you took a deep breath.

"Alright, stand up. There's a huge couch you can lay on."

"MORTY!" Rick yelled, just as Summer came bolting into the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Morty, help he block this door." Summer instructed.

Your siblings spent a few minutes moving furniture to barricade the door. And when they finished, it was Rick who began banging on it.

"Morty open this goddamn door!" He groaned, trying to use all of his energy to nudge the door open even just a little bit.

"Summer what the hell happened?" Morty asked.

"Summer's in there?!"

"Okay, so I did what you told me too, but I couldn't find anything and instead grandpa Rick came down the hall and I made a run for it." Summer explained. Then mouthing 'how's Y'N'

"I think they're panicking but they said they feel fucked up. You're the older one so you try something."

"You think I know what to do?! Morty I'm a party girl not a therapist!" Summer defended, the two of them ignoring Rick's shouting and banging.

"You don't need to be a therapist to help your goddamn sibling. I've already tried just do something and I'll handle Rick." Morty snapped back.

The two of them looked at you before silencing. But your grandfather didn't know what was happening.

"You move them, I'll shut him up and then I'll do something." Summer sighed.

"Alright." Morty nodded.

"Just let me in what the hell are you doing in there?!" Rick complained.

"Rick! Shut up! Fine, I am here. I'm not an illusion. But Y/N is in here too and they're panicking and you're not fucking helping!" Summer shouted back.

For a minute everything was silent. Morty let out a sigh. "I'll let him in if he calms down." He spoke.

The female walked away from the door and towards you just as Morty set you on the cushions.

Your brother then began removing the furniture from the door. Summer sat in front of you as she tried getting you to focus on her and nothing else.

Rick entered the room in a rush. And when he saw the situation he frowned.

He went to take a step forward in your direction, but Morty pulled his arm and shook his head no.

But the elder pulled his harm away and continued to step his way to the couch. Sitting down and moving his hand to reach out to you.

"Rick, no." Summer scowled.

"How did you guys end up here?" He asked.

But before anyone could answer, this green, slim figure covered with jewellery walked into the room.

"So how are we doing in here? Everything good yeah?" It asked, it's voice coming off as male.

"Do you have anything to help when someone's dizzy?" Summer asked.

"Awe is someone not holding up very well?" The alien asked.

"It's Y/N here. They haven't been able to relax ever since they woke up." Morty replied.

"That's okay it's totally fine. Is it okay if I take our lovely guest to a quieter space?"

Rick was the only person who didn't look at you. His immediate response was "hell no. You can't take them anywhere."

But you nodded your head as you stood up. Your legs shaking as you walked. The alien wrapped an arm around your neck, getting you to use it as support invade you were to fall.

The kind alien took you to what looked like a decent sized bedroom. "You lay down on the bed. I'll go bring you some water darling." The alien smiled, leaving the room.

You made your way over to the bed, sitting down as you took a deep breath. When the alien returned he placed a cup of water on the floor next to the bed.

"I'll leave you alone. If you need anything my boyfriends will be around to help you." It spoke, leaving once again and closing the door.

You managed to calm down. And within an hour you heard gunshots.

"What the hell?" You mumbled, and the door opened to reveal Summer.

"Grandpa Rick is going on a rampage. We're getting out of here let's go." She spoke.

You immediately stood up and dashed out the door; running along your sister's side and locating Rick's vehicle and getting into it.

"That bed was comfortable though..." you complained before chuckling. "What a fucked up place though like that was to bright for my taste."

"It was the bright colours that set you off wasn't it?" Summer asked.

"At the beginning. Then I continued to fake it just so I didn't have to do anything batshit crazy. And hey I got a tour of the place." You answered.

Summer began laughing. "Can you teach me your acting skills? I need that."

"I'll help you fake being sick for days you want to get out of school." You chuckled.